PDA

View Full Version : Need help on selected highs n mids

wheredabud714
05-21-2005, 02:58 PM
got a 4dr accord ex....7inch speakers in front tweeters mounted in corner of dash and 6x9s in rear deck....what would be the best recommendation for replacement...want somethin loud n clear :) all opinions are welcome *gonna be runnin a 12inch 3212 goliath to a collosus so ill have plenty of bass! *

audiolife
05-21-2005, 03:12 PM
image dynamics cd-1e comp set 6.5" and fook the rear

azbass
05-21-2005, 03:20 PM
morel speakers.

wheredabud714
05-21-2005, 03:31 PM
if i fook the rear people wont hear **** in the back :) cant fook the rear

Decipha
05-21-2005, 03:34 PM
yea i like rear speakers as well my passengers like rear too i would suggest getting 6.5 - 2 way comps for the front running off a nice 2 way amp and 6x9's in the rear powered by the HU

audiolife
05-21-2005, 03:36 PM
if i fook the rear people wont hear **** in the back :) cant fook the rear
bullshit :) the horns would flat out eat up about any speaker you wanted to put in there as far as volume goes and they sound pretty good as well. they are loud enough noone in back would have annnnny trouble hearing them and make a natural rear fill

audiolife
05-21-2005, 03:51 PM
yea i like rear speakers as well my passengers like rear too i would suggest getting 6.5 - 2 way comps for the front running off a nice 2 way amp and 6x9's in the rear powered by the HU
if you are just running rears off the headunit so people in back can hear then your fronts are messed up

wheredabud714
05-21-2005, 03:53 PM
bullshit :) the horns would flat out eat up about any speaker you wanted to put in there as far as volume goes and they sound pretty good as well. they are loud enough noone in back would have annnnny trouble hearing them and make a natural rear fill

done my fair share of research on horns and unless you do alot of trial and error on install and the install is a pain in the ***....not really in the modd to dismantel my dashboard to figure out where these things fit best....

audiolife
05-21-2005, 04:04 PM
90% of the trial and error you read about are from sq comp cars (with your sub and amp i can safely bet you arent one of those) 6 back straps uder the dash (3 for each driver not too bad ) depending on the year of honda it can be done in an hour or 3. its not that bad its just wives tales that regular speaker lovers like to talk about....even if they were just slapped in they would still sound better than speakers in your factory locations because they would correct alot of what is wrong with the factory locations.....and i had the 2 worst "pain in the ***" sets of horns they make/made cd-3 and cd-2