Closed Thread

Reload Thread: JBL vs. Lanzar

BZkid14 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JBL vs. Lanzar

I was wondering if you guys could help me pick what amp to get. It is between The JBL 1200.1 amp or the lanzar 2000d amp. The jbl is really good but the lanzar amp has a subsonic filter, MOSFET power, and is 1 ohm stable. The JBL amp is class d and so is the Lanzar amp. You can check out the lanzar amp at www.audio-warehouse.com and the JBL one at www.ikesound.com. So i plan to run 2 hx2's, or bahns. So if you guys could help it would be great. Or possible sony? Thanks.

abercrombie2582 is offline TURBOCHARGED

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    go with the jbl. Better made amp, so what it doesn't have a subsonic filter, pick one up for $20 online somewhere(think www.partsexpress.com). Plus it is one ohm stable, but its power is the same in 2 ohms also. As for subs, i would consider getting a pair of hx2s compared to bahns and sony. Other than those, my personal favs are an idmax or brahma(more than satisfy your bass needs for either of these subs)

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lanzar 2000watt amp putting out 2000watts would NEVER HAPPEN IN THIS LIFETIME. dude lanzar amps ****, hell they compare to like sony subs in the subwoofer area. that lanzar would put out like 1000watts max. JBL all the way.

adam

drew is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what!!!

lanzar amps don't ****. they are good amps for the money. I'm triin to get an opti sl 800d to run my bahns. You can have your opinion of them but i'm gonna state the truth. As for the lanzar pushin 2000, i doubt it to cause its vibe series. if u go wit the one of the 2 opti series i think u would be happy. jbl are pretty good amps too.

Closed Thread