Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Are db Drive amps any good?

kmu
    kmu is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are db Drive amps any good?

I there...I was looking into buying a db Drive amp to drive a 12 inch woofer... are the db Drive amps and woofers any good? I was planing on using the 500x1 amp...

I haven't heard from them in this board, so that means they **** or are they good? are the better than sony?

THX.. in advance...

Inferno13 is offline Jah live!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually i answered another post about this brand. DB drive is a walmart brand and i dont think that they are better than sony. sony would be high quality compared to that ****. so just an opinion.

ra4u2nv is offline Jimmy Beef

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think db drive equipment is awesome i have that in my prelude and i tell you they rock I have 2 cw10d. they rock i had them with the db 500/1 they rocked. my system sounded louder than my friends and he had 2 L5's . the only thin is that you better have them in a ported box because they dont sound that great in sealed boxes. I have another friend that has two of them in his camaro and he hit 159 dbs with just two twelves. hey inferno if you have any other questions just email me [email protected] also i can get you some good prizes on them

Closed Thread