Hello,
I'm a new user here, and I was wondering if I could get some help.

I have a JL 500/1 amplifier which is hooked up to JL H.O Wedge. All the wiring is correct-- I've had it working for atleast 5 months now. But today I was playing it and a song played which has a higher bass then most (My car battery is old so it'll shut off the amp at such a high level), and the amp shut off. I turned down the bass level on my stereo and turned down the volume and it didn't turn back on as per usual.
I checked my fuses and they all seem fine. All power in my car still works, but the amp light wont turn on-- no power is transferring to it.
I can't tell whats going on! Help would be very appreciated!