mugen08 is offline Win aplenty

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: So I did a back to back comparison; audiopipe 30001d and DD M1C

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I am still going to tell you the same thing once again though.

YOU THINK all of this with no proof of it, which is fine to me. However you should stop claiming that your opinion is fact is all.

I have the term lab at the shop..come on by and for no charge at all we can meter your car... with both amps. Then you can say..yes it is louder for sure...or no it is not, with out an opinion being inserted.

Where is your shop? What time do you close?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious. View Post
    A Taurus is a reliable car proven to last upwards of 300k miles if treated properly with very few repairs. I guarantee it's more reliable than your lexus.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winkychevelle View Post
    Look the only explanation that would work in your favor would be box rise from wiring the dd to one ohm rising to something rediculous like 4-6ohm and when wiring the audiopipe to 4ohm it only rises slightly to like 5ohm. Which then due to ohms law the audiopipe might be making more power.

and wiring to 4ohm is going to raise both the signal to noise rating and dampening factors which may contribute to the audiopipe playing lower, but that's an unlikely long shot.

my bet is your ears like distortion and that's okay without having some good seat time in a sq system you may never notice it due to you ears being accustomed to the distortion in your system and your friends system.

so when you turn the dd up it just sounds like something is missing but not knowing what it is you brain automatically thinks its not as loud because its missing that something. The bass heavy bottom end you talk about might be distortion induced. Idk

all in all you arent going to convince anyone here that a chinese audiopipe will outperform a korean dd. It wont ever outperform a korean audiopipe

There's no shame in a 1700 watt amp putting out less power than a 2000 watt amp. No need to make up excuses.

A Taurus is a reliable car proven to last upwards of 300k miles if treated properly with very few repairs. I guarantee it's more reliable than your lexus.

winkychevelle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mugen08 View Post
    There's no shame in a 1700 watt amp putting out less power than a 2000 watt amp. No need to make up excuses.
    Like I said ill put the title of my dakota up the the audiopipe doesnt do rated and thats a 3k amp not a 2k amp.

you like calling people mad but is seems your the only one mad because no one believes you.

But continue anyway ill just enjoy my soak in my jacuzzi with my galaxy s4 active.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel
    Big sq install on the horizon if money stays good
    2012 Nissan Versa Hatch
    Deadened but stock, girls ride now

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said ill put the title of my dakota up the the audiopipe doesnt do rated and thats a 3k amp not a 2k amp.
    At 4 ohms it is a 2,000 watt amp, and you have the nerve to be rude and insulting to people about their amplifiers when you drive a dakota. Seems like a person with such excuisite taste should be rolling around in a Mercedes, at least.

you like calling people mad but is seems your the only one mad because no one believes you.
    Sorry if i came across as mad, I'm not, And I'm sure most people believe me, actually.

But continue anyway ill just enjoy my soak in my jacuzzi with my galaxy s4 active.
    Pleigh on pleigh-ah

5. Dislikes SounDrive disliked this post
    winkychevelle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

At 4 ohms it is a 2,000 watt amp, and you have the nerve to be rude and insulting to people about their amplifiers when you drive a dakota. Seems like a person with such excuisite taste should be rolling around in a Mercedes, at least.

Um a paid off truck is a paid off truck. Take a Mercedes down the roads I live on and your expensive luxury will break repeatedly. Im not rich but I do think my new laramie longhorn ram 3500 cummins is nice and the 56k price tag is worth it since I pulls my 38ft redwood fithwheel which is my home on wheels during turn around jobs across the country.
    Sorry if i came across as mad, I'm not, And I'm sure most people believe me, actually.

But yet you claim everyone to be mad by making accusations based on assumptions.

Pleigh on pleigh-ah
    I wouldve put one in the bed of the truck but the trailer has to hook inside the bed

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel
    Big sq install on the horizon if money stays good
    2012 Nissan Versa Hatch
    Deadened but stock, girls ride now

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Where is your shop? What time do you close?
    304 North Rockwell

We are there all the time pretty much. If you want to stop by just give me a call at the local shop number 405-225-8256 and I will make sure at least I am around to meet up with you.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool. I work in wynnewood, live in moore and get off at 5:30 so wouldn't get there till 6:45PMish

Maybe thursday. And I might be selling my sub before then so you should have a a test woofer in case corrrect?

SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This moron again?

Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

Find us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Cool. I work in wynnewood, live in moore and get off at 5:30 so wouldn't get there till 6:45PMish

Maybe thursday. And I might be selling my sub before then so you should have a a test woofer in case corrrect?
    We can always find various things to test. However, you will likely find a different answer with one of our subs in a custom enclosure. Which would basically be useless for the purpose of this particular thread...but would be informative on differences in enclosures, amps, and installs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wouldve put one in the bed of the truck but the trailer has to hook inside the bed
    What type of work do you do? Do you have the equipment to clamp the amps? Oscope?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We can always find various things to test. However, you will likely find a different answer with one of our subs in a custom enclosure. Which would basically be useless for the purpose of this particular thread...but would be informative on differences in enclosures, amps, and installs.
    Nonetheless if we test the same sub/ enclosure in my car, on both amps we should be able to get a good idea of how the amps compare, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Yes and no.

We would find which amp likes that exact setup more. In that case it may be the DD and not the AP which is more then likely what we will find.

So pertaining to this thread with your current setup, no answers would be learned from any tests with alternative product.

BlurredVision is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay. I'm saying if the cheaper amp sounds similar to the more expensive amp, why not go for it? We have a lot of people in this thread that are into the little details. 85% of the folks here just want bass and could care less about the other stuff. I'm an avid pc gamer and love to learn everything I can about my hardware, but most gamers just wanna game.

Current Vehicle: 2007 Ford Edge SEL

Head Unit: JVC KW-AV61BT

Time to rebuild. Gonna do it right this time

Planning a SQL setup

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes and no.

We would find which amp likes that exact setup more. In that case it may be the DD and not the AP which is more then likely what we will find.

So pertaining to this thread with your current setup, no answers would be learned from any tests with alternative product.
    So you don't have any way of comparing the output of the amps? Clamp test? Oscope? I'd like to see a back to back comparo so we have a good reference (The DD amp)

juanmgarza26 is online now Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i had not logged on here since around the end of may i believe and i read this -.- what has this forum come to?? this op has something special going on here for claiming a audiopoop is better than a dd, i've never owned a dd product, have buddies that do, boy i would love to own a dd amp over any other amp, i'm very positive that the "loudness" and sub hitting "harder" is distortion being introduced by the audiopoop, if thats the case you can kiss your sub goodbye pretty soon because you will clip it to death...

17. Likes SounDrive liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast