Re: RF Power T1500-1bdCP without big 3 upgrade?
1. One battery under hood, one in the trunk next to box.
Originally Posted by philipgonzales3
2. I would recommend like two yellow tops, look around they're always for sale used is ok too.
3. I would match the batteries if it were me. I dont think it matters so you could do smaller one under hood and a big ol batt in the trunk.
4. Isolating the rear battery from the front would only benefit if you turn your car off and play your system so it doesnt drain the battery under the hood to start car.
5. Audiotechnix, Knukonceptz sell good wire. Buy OFC, its worth it.
2011 Honda Accord Coupe
---Pioneer AVH-x2700bs---Seas Neo H1396---Silver Flute 6.5---IDMAX V4 12"---Hifonics BRX5016.5---Knu Wiring---MurderMat Deadener