Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: saz1500v.3

macsdad is offline boom-boom

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: saz1500v.3

So i now have the saz on a 1ohm load, but the subs are in a sealed box. Had some rf silver coned t1's sitting around taking up space. Will let y'all know how it works out, i do have a batt i can put in the back if i have to.

macsdad is offline boom-boom

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macsdad View Post
    Right now, mb quart 354 at 2ohms. I got it for two ma-8's in a 32hrtz ported box. The apsm2000 was great, just not as efficient as the saz. I will be keeping that amp. I will be re-wireing an older set of rf t1-10's later on today to give the saz a 1ohm load. Keep y'all posted on how it works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeguyinPDX View Post
    Where the gains are at on the "clock" mean nothing. You need a DMM to measure your AC voltage on your speaker output from the amp. With stock electrical you will probably have some dimming at high volume but the fact you are dimming at way less than full volume tells me you are probably clipping the shit out of it.
    Check every single ground and make sure its clean and tite. Also have your batt. load tested to make sure you don't have a cell going out. Those things may be causing your dimming also.
    i had all that tested, thanx for you input. I am getting used to the diff between the amps. I will be getting either a fi bl 12 or a dc lvl 4 12 to fully utilize the saz.

SomeguyinPDX is offline GunHappy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

?????

2007 Volkswagen Fahrenheit GTI #470 of 1200 - Stock System w/big 3 and Yellow top optima. Slowly getting ready to start the system build

SOLD or Purchased from: CD6551, ace_800, underfire , Cyclone9, mclsound, mylows10, BigSix.....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2