Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Reload Thread: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

  1. #1
    Strangirs's Avatar
    Strangirs is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    I've been looking for high powered amps lately but on a budget..
    I haven't found anything with a decent price and was thinking to **** it up and save $800 for a saz3500 until I found the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D
    I looked some videos up on youtube of it pushing some subs and it flexes things..
    what i'm going for is mini hairtricks..

    How do you think it will do with two sa15s dvcs @ 1 ohm..



    Who are you?





  2. #2
    bgowdy31's Avatar
    bgowdy31 is offline I GOT LOUD FOR $648



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Posts
    6,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    82
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strangirs View Post
    I've been looking for high powered amps lately but on a budget..
    I haven't found anything with a decent price and was thinking to **** it up and save $800 for a saz3500 until I found the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D
    I looked some videos up on youtube of it pushing some subs and it flexes things..
    what i'm going for is mini hairtricks..

    How do you think it will do with two sa15s dvcs @ 1 ohm..
    in for this because im curious as well..... also you should look up the Audiopipe AQX3500.1. im trying to find info on that but figure people woh use the AP3000d should know about the AQX3500.1 as also....



    MY NEW RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELEC)
    2 SOUNDQUBED SDC2.5-15'S ~ 7.06 CUBE @ 37HZ ~ SHARK 2500(FOR NOW,2 STRAPPED LATER)@ 1OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ 4 RUNS OF 1/0(2+/2-)


    WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG
    1 KICKER L7 15 ~ 5.6 CUBE @ 38HZ ~ KICKER ZX1000.1 @ 2 OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK BATTERY ~ ONLY 6GA POWER WIRE


    2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131

  3. #3
    caseyarndt's Avatar
    caseyarndt is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    West MI
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Ive never had the pleasure of running sa15s but I would think that would be too much power for a 2.5" voice coil.
    And what vehicle is this going in?

    That amp should do rated though
    ::TESTED:: Audiopipe AP30001D



    Car: Chevy Cobalt Coupe
    Front Stage: Mids: Aura rpm 4", Midbass: Four Aura NS6's
    Rear Fill: Pioneer 6x9s
    Amps: 2 Rockford Fosgate T400-4's, and a T1500-1BDCP
    Electrical: Stock 140amp alt, Big 3, and a SHURiKEN SK-BT100
    Winter sub setup: Kicker F12a IB mounted from rear deck
    In the works: Diamond D9 12

  4. #4
    Strangirs's Avatar
    Strangirs is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by caseyarndt View Post
    Ive never had the pleasure of running sa15s but I would think that would be too much power for a 2.5" voice coil.
    And what vehicle is this going in?

    That amp should do rated though
    ::TESTED:: Audiopipe AP30001D
    You think so? what other nice budget subs could handle it do you think?

    It's going in a 95 suburban xD Taking out the third seat eventually and replacing it with a box..



    Who are you?


  5. #5
    naughtyca's Avatar
    naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by caseyarndt View Post
    Ive never had the pleasure of running sa15s but I would think that would be too much power for a 2.5" voice coil.
    And what vehicle is this going in?

    That amp should do rated though
    ::TESTED:: Audiopipe AP30001D
    I agree too much amp for 2 sa 15's

    look at this list

    I have $300. What sub amp should I get? - Car Audio Classifieds




  6. #6
    bgowdy31's Avatar
    bgowdy31 is offline I GOT LOUD FOR $648



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Posts
    6,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    82
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    ive seen people giving a single SA 15's 1200rms. just gota make sure the powers clean



    MY NEW RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELEC)
    2 SOUNDQUBED SDC2.5-15'S ~ 7.06 CUBE @ 37HZ ~ SHARK 2500(FOR NOW,2 STRAPPED LATER)@ 1OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ 4 RUNS OF 1/0(2+/2-)


    WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG
    1 KICKER L7 15 ~ 5.6 CUBE @ 38HZ ~ KICKER ZX1000.1 @ 2 OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK BATTERY ~ ONLY 6GA POWER WIRE


    2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131

  7. #7
    brandonkain82's Avatar
    brandonkain82 is offline your mom goes to college



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    frankfort,il
    Age
    31
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    For 200.00 u could get a brz 2400. That would work great as long as u got good electrical.



    2 smd fifteens on 2 b2 m1s. 8 crossfire mids and 4 aq tweets on 3 b2 qautros. 270 mechman. 10 c and d batts. Busting windshields like its my job.

  8. #8
    naughtyca's Avatar
    naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by bgowdy31 View Post
    ive seen people giving a single SA 15's 1200rms. just gota make sure the powers clean
    If you need clean, AP will not be your amp lol

    try these

    DB Drive PD2000 1 2000 Watt RMS Old School Competition Mono Amplifier Car Amp 839859003630 | eBay

    Soundstream RUB1 2500D 2500W RMS Rubicon Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier New 554353001523 | eBay

    If you want to run 2500-3000 watts you should change to a beefier subs like american bass xfl's




  9. #9
    Strangirs's Avatar
    Strangirs is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    If you need clean, AP will not be your amp lol

    try these

    DB Drive PD2000 1 2000 Watt RMS Old School Competition Mono Amplifier Car Amp 839859003630 | eBay

    Soundstream RUB1 2500D 2500W RMS Rubicon Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier New 554353001523 | eBay

    If you want to run 2500-3000 watts you should change to a beefier subs like american bass xfl's
    The xfls don't look bad considering they are the same price..



    Who are you?


  10. #10
    bhsdriller's Avatar
    bhsdriller is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bakersfield,ca
    Posts
    4,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    doo doo



    Team Flex Issues
    4 18" Mayhems
    2 bc5500's


    Bought from: ameduce(x2), Hatchet_Warrior, jeeper07,DB_DRAG_SPL,ssackett, lyttleviet,MillzThaYungin, blackbonnie, ryan1126, Goindef154(x2), Lonnie, dave_damage

    Sold to: Ilovebass, nismos14, chednompton, teen, jonesy

  11. #11
    xShoWTeKx's Avatar
    xShoWTeKx is offline Drop Bass Not Bombs



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Greer S.C.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?




    only vid
    http://youtu.be/8NRfhnWAo8o
    mobileaudioforum.com is better than CA.com in every way :o

  12. #12
    bgowdy31's Avatar
    bgowdy31 is offline I GOT LOUD FOR $648



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Posts
    6,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    82
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    If you need clean, AP will not be your amp lol

    try these

    DB Drive PD2000 1 2000 Watt RMS Old School Competition Mono Amplifier Car Amp 839859003630 | eBay

    Soundstream RUB1 2500D 2500W RMS Rubicon Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier New 554353001523 | eBay

    If you want to run 2500-3000 watts you should change to a beefier subs like american bass xfl's
    true........

    the DB Drive PD2000.1 will MOST DEF get the job done. That is a BEAST of a 2k amp. and its underated. it clamped 2400+ rms @ 1 ohm and ive seen clamps of people getting 3k out of it @ .5 ohm.... Ive owned one and its the best 2k rms amp i have owned..... I put the db drive i had over the SAZ2000d that i use to have.



    MY NEW RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELEC)
    2 SOUNDQUBED SDC2.5-15'S ~ 7.06 CUBE @ 37HZ ~ SHARK 2500(FOR NOW,2 STRAPPED LATER)@ 1OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ 4 RUNS OF 1/0(2+/2-)


    WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG
    1 KICKER L7 15 ~ 5.6 CUBE @ 38HZ ~ KICKER ZX1000.1 @ 2 OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK BATTERY ~ ONLY 6GA POWER WIRE


    2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strangirs View Post
    You think so? what other nice budget subs could handle it do you think?

    It's going in a 95 suburban xD Taking out the third seat eventually and replacing it with a box..

    I had the same question when i came in, i was looking to get 2 sundown sa 12's on an ap 3k and found out that those subs could handle it but not for long because of the 2.5 voice coil. so ppl suggested the american bass xfl. you should also look at audio que hdc3 if you can save up a bit more cash because those r the best according to the youtube videos ive seen. and there are also these 2 new companies, imperium audio designs and eminent audio that im actually considering.




  14. #14
    Strangirs's Avatar
    Strangirs is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    Quote Originally Posted by SubieSPL_Maniac View Post
    I had the same question when i came in, i was looking to get 2 sundown sa 12's on an ap 3k and found out that those subs could handle it but not for long because of the 2.5 voice coil. so ppl suggested the american bass xfl. you should also look at audio que hdc3 if you can save up a bit more cash because those r the best according to the youtube videos ive seen. and there are also these 2 new companies, imperium audio designs and eminent audio that im actually considering.
    What do you think of obsidian?



    Who are you?


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

    no experience with it but from what i heard, its does rated and not much more. It's a great sub for the money and sq but im looking for spl and a sub that will do more than rated rms daily.




    Your Car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book "Moog"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 04:18 PM
  2. Box Volume: How is the sound affected by it?
    By SpeeDFX in forum Enclosure Design & Construction Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2002, 06:35 AM
  3. How is the W6 V2?
    By beachboy016 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2002, 06:46 PM
  4. How is the Alpine 5.25 Type R speaker?
    By beachboy016 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 06:06 PM
  5. How is the brand Pyramid?
    By Rockfordpunch10 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-30-2002, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum