+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: VVME audiopipe clones cheap!

2010HHRUMADBRUH is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: VVME audiopipe clones cheap!

We need someone to clamp these and provide actual clean RMS output of each amp @ 1 ohm

nu2spl is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010HHRUMADBRUH View Post
    We need someone to clamp these and provide actual clean RMS output of each amp @ 1 ohm
    no you need to just not buy it and go with something better

bought from: wccoug21 sundownz thegreatestpenn loudwhat? woofercooker jonny101abc spooney fasfocus00

sold to: jpx18 Nateberrier Ge_off_me spm_215 2lo2flo akheathen etm34 djjdnap jfroghobo traded: SPLaudio Zeuslicious

under construction:
    1992 Toyota Paseo(1) Pioneer DEH-P500UB head unit(2)American Bass VFL 500.1 amps(4) stinger batteries,building 2 10's in tubes

3. Thanks 2010HHRUMADBRUH thanked for this post
    Likes 2010HHRUMADBRUH liked this post
    2010HHRUMADBRUH is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nu2spl View Post
    no you need to just not buy it and go with something better
    Good thing I already have a sundown saz1500d huh?

nu2spl is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010HHRUMADBRUH View Post
    Good thing I already have a sundown saz1500d huh?
    good boy

bought from: wccoug21 sundownz thegreatestpenn loudwhat? woofercooker jonny101abc spooney fasfocus00

sold to: jpx18 Nateberrier Ge_off_me spm_215 2lo2flo akheathen etm34 djjdnap jfroghobo traded: SPLaudio Zeuslicious

under construction:
    1992 Toyota Paseo(1) Pioneer DEH-P500UB head unit(2)American Bass VFL 500.1 amps(4) stinger batteries,building 2 10's in tubes

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

ima try the 5k lool

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

I will probably buy one of the 5000 watt ones just to see how good or bad they really are . I mean its only 100 bucks. May buy a clamp meter just to test it.

8. Likes av83 liked this post
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooney View Post
    I will probably buy one of the 5000 watt ones just to see how good or bad they really are . I mean its only 100 bucks. May buy a clamp meter just to test it.
    I have one text me for guts

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    I have one text me for guts
    how do they perform so far? im thinking of getting 2

Your Car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book "Moog"

naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SubieSPL_Maniac View Post
    how do they perform so far? im thinking of getting 2
    look at this thread

VVME Amps??? AP Knockoffs... - Page 11 - FloridaSPL

zinda is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got one of these last week, paid $83.00 and got all ready with some new 4ga wires, like it recommends, had me worried I may have to do an alt upgrade. Installed it and found out that the need for 4ga was needed in some fantasy world that the guys who wrote the spec sheet only live in. I'd say this amp has a RNS rating of around 15 watts! It sounds very similar to one of those equalizer/power boosters that were popular in the late 70's, Spark o matic and Craig were the leaders. I had one made by Tankreedi that was just as awful as this amp is. I'm trying to figure out why they bothered with the remote? Since it cannot even keep up with my midbass it has no need to reduce the output. It will not even be any good if used with straight deck power since deck power will have 4 channels of the same power as this has, complete joke! After a few hours of making sure everything was installed right and settings were right and testing it, I concluded it to be embarrassing to even let anyone hear it or even know it was in my car ever, I sent it back before any of my friends could find out I ever had it.
    It seems like buying anything in car stereo today is just a complete risk, between the complete lies that the Manufacturers print and the lack of any reputable companies actually making their own products any more, I don't see how anyone could even build a decent system. You can't rely on any specs to go by so how could you possibly even select the components. This max power output rating in the past was the first indication of an amp that should be avoided at all cost, kind of like they we warning you not to buy it. I'm thinking this still holds very true today, even if the amps have RMS ratings on their specs, do the math and think about what they are claiming: P(power in watts)=I(intensity in amps)x E(electricity in volts) So, if P=1600wats E=14votls then I=140amps or so if the amp is 100& efficient, this amp is rated at 85% so add on another 20amps making the current draw of this amp to be around 160amps at max power! I used a 40 amp fuse in my rear fuse block and unless this amp was struck by lightning it could never even come close to blowing that small fuse, even if it gave it 1 volt it still couldn't draw more than 15 amps since I figured it to be about 15 watts output power. I have a picture of all the other amps I've recently auditioned that were all far superior than this one except I forgot to include an Alpine VR350 which is installed right now and a Realistic xp200 in this shot, I was putting a new cap in it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VVME audiopipe clones cheap!-p3100002.jpg  

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I forget which amp was tested in that fspl thread but it did the same power as it's ap brother.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

babsuhl81 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You must have got a bad amp. No1 else said that it was that weak. Or you could have something wrong still. It happens

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Those prices are alot more than they were a month or 2 ago...

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zinda View Post
    Got one of these last week, paid $83.00 and got all ready with some new 4ga wires, like it recommends, had me worried I may have to do an alt upgrade. Installed it and found out that the need for 4ga was needed in some fantasy world that the guys who wrote the spec sheet only live in. I'd say this amp has a RNS rating of around 15 watts! It sounds very similar to one of those equalizer/power boosters that were popular in the late 70's, Spark o matic and Craig were the leaders. I had one made by Tankreedi that was just as awful as this amp is. I'm trying to figure out why they bothered with the remote? Since it cannot even keep up with my midbass it has no need to reduce the output. It will not even be any good if used with straight deck power since deck power will have 4 channels of the same power as this has, complete joke! After a few hours of making sure everything was installed right and settings were right and testing it, I concluded it to be embarrassing to even let anyone hear it or even know it was in my car ever, I sent it back before any of my friends could find out I ever had it.
    It seems like buying anything in car stereo today is just a complete risk, between the complete lies that the Manufacturers print and the lack of any reputable companies actually making their own products any more, I don't see how anyone could even build a decent system. You can't rely on any specs to go by so how could you possibly even select the components. This max power output rating in the past was the first indication of an amp that should be avoided at all cost, kind of like they we warning you not to buy it. I'm thinking this still holds very true today, even if the amps have RMS ratings on their specs, do the math and think about what they are claiming: P(power in watts)=I(intensity in amps)x E(electricity in volts) So, if P=1600wats E=14votls then I=140amps or so if the amp is 100& efficient, this amp is rated at 85% so add on another 20amps making the current draw of this amp to be around 160amps at max power! I used a 40 amp fuse in my rear fuse block and unless this amp was struck by lightning it could never even come close to blowing that small fuse, even if it gave it 1 volt it still couldn't draw more than 15 amps since I figured it to be about 15 watts output power. I have a picture of all the other amps I've recently auditioned that were all far superior than this one except I forgot to include an Alpine VR350 which is installed right now and a Realistic xp200 in this shot, I was putting a new cap in it.
    Please stop typing.

And for fux sake, clean your house. That's nasty.

17. Thanks Spooney thanked for this post
    Likes Chriszle liked this post
    babsuhl81 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The 12s went up. I got them for 120/pr off their site. Ebay is 130 each and their site is 160 each now. I'm sure the amps will go up in price too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast