2009 hyundai sonata limited:
I have stock head unit but upgraded front and rear doors with kicker separates although have stock sub still in rear deck. I'm adding a audio control dqxs to add multiple amps:
1. Thinking of using separate amp for 4 highs and another for 4 mids. Better to setup that way or use one amp for front speakers and one for rear?
2. Curious which amps would be ideal: 2 autotek 44w mean machines? 2 orion 225 hcca's?
3. I also have a 1.5f cap but not sure if I should use?
4. Upgrade stock 8" sub to better one or do a single ten in box in trunk?
5. Does using a mix or orion and autotek matter?