Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Kicker Xs100

Sub Bass Woofrz is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kicker Xs100

Would anyone interested in a kicker xs100 if i was to list it??? i have some poor quality pics to show i have it but dont want to go to the trouble of listing it and getting no interest, what would you guys say the value of this thing is? maybe 6-7/10 condition, 2 of the mounting feet are broken and a couple paint chips. Functions 10/10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kicker Xs100-img_2388.jpg   Kicker Xs100-img_2389.jpg   Kicker Xs100-img_2391.jpg   Kicker Xs100-img_2392.jpg   Kicker Xs100-img_2390.jpg  

Kicker Xs100-img_2393.jpg  

TxBully is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kicker Xs100

what are you asking for it?

n8skow is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

...because listing it is so much more trouble than creating this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Bass Woofrz View Post
    Would anyone interested in a kicker xs100 if i was to list it??? i have some poor quality pics to show i have it but dont want to go to the trouble of listing it and getting no interest, what would you guys say the value of this thing is? maybe 6-7/10 condition, 2 of the mounting feet are broken and a couple paint chips. Functions 10/10

National Finals
    Oct. 25-26th, 2014 - Sedalia Missouri

bigdwiz is offline Old School Rulz!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Based on the mounting feet and timing, I'd bet you sold this on eBay just a few days ago. I personally thought the amp would've brought more than $130 plus shipping. The XS100 was the high current version of the ZR1000, which was said to do around 1250-1300 watts loaded down. It just so happens I have one of each of these amps coming into my lab and will be testing them in the upcoming months for power output.

See my Old Skool Car Audio tests on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/BigDWiz

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

well, i would be interested, yet, i recently tapped out most of my funds on other stuff. just bought a broken zr1000, and the xs100/xs50 were always on my wish-list, since they were about to come out. still have the print-outs from online. never ended up buying one to run my l7's.. yes, this is the high current version of the 1000... kind of a cheater 100, lol. rated only 50x2@4ohms, then 125@2, all the way to 500@1/2, or 1k@1bridged. i never actually got around to going any further on them once they came out. looks like they went with milling the fins, or is the pic deceiving? if your timing is right, the right guy will snag it up for a decent price. and, oddly enough, broken mounting feet seem to be somewhat of a value killer for these amps. they are heavy, and otherwise hard to mount...

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Closed Thread