Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: ASPM-1300 disappeared? from ebay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: ASPM-1300 disappeared? from ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    Audiopipe, PA and kicker are NOT equal. Horrible comparison.
    He then compared it to weed.

Quote Originally Posted by globalminds_ent View Post
    people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    you dont even got no swag anyway

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

I never had any problems out of my power acoustik but I've seen overpriced kicker, and mtx amps go up in smoke. Its a a lot of "junk" out there for what ap does I don't think u could just throw it in the "junk category " a lot of people say u get what u pay for ,sometimes that's true ,but a lot of this stuff is the same in a different package with a higher price tag. Its just like weed, to many people think what they have is better than the other guys, when I know for a fact they got it from the same source... But like I said I'm not a fan of ap/kicker that goes for woofers and amps. But more power to u if u run it.
    You should quit talking in the tech sections.

AP is junk. It doesnt do rated power, its not efficient, it clips before it does even close to rated power, its cheap, etc. There is not a single point that makes it attractive unless your broke. You cant seriously put Kicker in to that comparison. They do rated, they do it without clipping, its not cheaply made, they are way more efficient than AP, etc.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    You should quit talking in the tech sections.

AP is junk. It doesnt do rated power, its not efficient, it clips before it does even close to rated power, its cheap, etc. There is not a single point that makes it attractive unless your broke. You cant seriously put Kicker in to that comparison. They do rated, they do it without clipping, its not cheaply made, they are way more efficient than AP, etc.
    Can't we just ban him from the tech sections? Purty please!

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Someone text me so I can send u guts pf my friends crossfire 250m

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDeadeye View Post
    As if it made perfect sense

VWBobby is offline PG and SS nuthugger

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm sorry to tell u amps are no where near that efficient at 1ohm or 2ohms most of those ratings are into 4ohms and most amps are around 65% efficient into 1 ohm
    They do not start acting like a class A/B amp when you drive them that low... The OP was talking about driving the amp at 2 ohms. It doesn't matter what it does at 1 ohm if you are concerned about SQ or efficiency. Most people that are concerned about those things are not driving cheap class D amps into 1 ohm loads..... On my budget DSC1500.1D I am driving about 900 watts at 2 ohms and using 4 gauge wire with a 75 amp alternator and 1 walmart deep cycle battery....zero issues. I have yet to see anyone do that with cheaper amps.

'65 VW Bus
    ------
    MA Hippo 122 (awaiting install),(2) Aura Sound 8's, (2) SoundStream 6.5 coax, (2) Alpine Type-S 6x9's [rear fill], MBQ DSC1500.1D, RF 501X

'02 BMW 330xi (AWD coupe)
    ------
    Harman/Kardon 12-speaker System Option + Dayton HO D4 10" and PPI Ion 650.1 in sealed box
    And many more car audio goodies in storage

VWBobby is offline PG and SS nuthugger

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    As if it made perfect sense
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDeadeye View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself... After all "to many people think what they have is better than the other guys, when I know for a fact they got it from the same source..." Sounds like you need to get some new connects homie!

'65 VW Bus
    ------
    MA Hippo 122 (awaiting install),(2) Aura Sound 8's, (2) SoundStream 6.5 coax, (2) Alpine Type-S 6x9's [rear fill], MBQ DSC1500.1D, RF 501X

'02 BMW 330xi (AWD coupe)
    ------
    Harman/Kardon 12-speaker System Option + Dayton HO D4 10" and PPI Ion 650.1 in sealed box
    And many more car audio goodies in storage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VWBobby View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself... After all "to many people think what they have is better than the other guys, when I know for a fact they got it from the same source..." Sounds like you need to get some new connects homie!
    True that.

people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.

j&b4ever is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

even the clean power these ap amps make you cant find any amp for the price and thats what make's it a ok amp. yea there are a **** load better amps for more money. i keep reading spend the extra 40-50 and get a better amp some people dont hae that extra 40-50 to spend so give it a ******* break.when you find an amp that put's out what the ap amp's put out for the price than people will buy it .95% of people out there wont no if you have a sundown or a pyle for an amp

REFS-

- Louisiana_CRX- low00ranger- jesuspunk25-Raven2201-pro rabbit

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I Like Waffle View Post
    Either way, my ****** audiopipe equipment is gonna take a nasty runny dump on the TL over whatever youre running this spring.
    i am willing to bet you wont be

Quote Originally Posted by j&b4ever View Post
    even the clean power these ap amps make you cant find any amp for the price and thats what make's it a ok amp. yea there are a **** load better amps for more money. i keep reading spend the extra 40-50 and get a better amp some people dont hae that extra 40-50 to spend so give it a ******* break.when you find an amp that put's out what the ap amp's put out for the price than people will buy it .95% of people out there wont no if you have a sundown or a pyle for an amp
    actually i can hear distortion . so between pyle and sundown im 100% sure i can hear it

11. Likes I Like Waffle liked this post
    globalminds_ent is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

no I'm not comparing kicker to those I never said they didn't do rated but kicker is not worth what u pay for it and tbh I can talk where ever I want your crazy to believe that amps are 90% efficient going into one ohm its just not true

Boomsday is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

lots of lol's where had in this thread

OP, if you like it run it, if you dont, someone will happily buy it from you, simple as that

globalminds_ent is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

as far as the weed thing....this guy buys from buyer who bought from the connect and this guy buys from another guy who bought from the same connect. Both of the guys who bought from the guys who bought from the connect don't know who the connect is. They think their stash is better from the other persons.but I know who the connect is and who he sold to.......how this relates, people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

as far as the weed thing....this guy buys from buyer who bought from the connect and this guy buys from another guy who bought from the same connect. Both of the guys who bought from the guys who bought from the connect don't know who the connect is. They think their stash is better from the other persons.but I know who the connect is and who he sold to.......how this relates, people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    Maybe you should stop smoking the weed, bro. Sigging this post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

as far as the weed thing....this guy buys from buyer who bought from the connect and this guy buys from another guy who bought from the same connect. Both of the guys who bought from the guys who bought from the connect don't know who the connect is. They think their stash is better from the other persons.but i know who the connect is and who he sold to.......how this relates, people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    lol

17. Thanks MisterDeadeye thanked for this post
    Likes QuietEclipse29 liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast