Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: sundown saz 3000 or rockford fosgate t2500 bdcp? which one

assassin1840 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

sundown saz 3000 or rockford fosgate t2500 bdcp? which one

ok i got both of theses amps and i was 100 percent sure i was keeping my bdcp. i even put the sundown for sale. i have the 97 civic ex with the eld but im trying to bypass that. got 130 amp alt which is better than the stock 70. in the new car i will have zero all around and the big three. my sub will be running on 2 ohms and i will only be using 1500 rms on the amp as of right now. i wanted to keep the rf so it would match my other amp nice. my voltage will be about 12-13 range due to the e.l.d so i thought i had more power to back it from the rf so i still can get a good clean 1500 or less rms no matter how the voltage is at. i just read the sundown does rated at 12.8 volts? is the sundown a better choice for me or would the fosgate be a better choice, i could use 2 ohms all day and not strain my car more if i choose later to use more power. i will get a new car later in a year or two. i will also get more bats to back either up. im torn between amps as i really want to keep the bdcp amp. i need to decide asap as i am selling the sundown. i know you ppl are going to say sundown as you guys dont like rf but i need more than just sundown is u.s. as ive been reading it is not they build out of the u.s. they say the cp technology is alot better. im trying to find whats best for my car. thanks

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

i know i cant type for **** so no need to say something about it

97 civic ex new build coming soon. head unit poineer premier 690 fronts/rears diamond audio hex pros mid & high stage amp Diamond Audio HEX 700.4 sub amp dc 5k? maybe 7.5k sub stage 2 diamond audio d9 15d2s lwire stinger zero gauge & 4 gauge 3 c&d 102ah batts, kenitik 800,200 amp alt mechman
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=12942 http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1010415 and many more

kramer_212 is offline Music-Expression

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Re: sundown saz 3000 or rockford fosgate t2500 bdcp? which one

the fosgate is more efficant.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kramer_212 View Post
    the fosgate is more efficant.
    dont think i forgot about you. still thinking. thanks also. i have been trying to find the info on sundown but it just says for 4 ohms unlike rf says it all

97 civic ex new build coming soon. head unit poineer premier 690 fronts/rears diamond audio hex pros mid & high stage amp Diamond Audio HEX 700.4 sub amp dc 5k? maybe 7.5k sub stage 2 diamond audio d9 15d2s lwire stinger zero gauge & 4 gauge 3 c&d 102ah batts, kenitik 800,200 amp alt mechman
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=12942 http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1010415 and many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

whats the birth sheet on your cp, should be over 3300 or 3500 at 1 and 2 ohm, so shouldn't have to worry about box rise if you do a 1 ohm impedance.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

lost it im trying to contact rf if they can get me one somehow if they say all the info from the serial numbers or something. i was on hold forever today but i had to go back to work. seen alot of sheets but there usually more than 3k. the thing i also gotta think about is if i have it mounted on the back of my rear seat i gotta find a place for the four channel as i dont think they both will fit. i really dont wanna let it go thou lol. the 1500 would be perfect but the 2500 is so beautiful i know sounds gay but it is

mylows10 is offline Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)

wanna sell or trade for the saz,i might be interested

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

bust the oscope out or head down to a local shop they have to have one.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mylows10 View Post
    wanna sell or trade for the saz,i might be interested
    what you got it is in the for sale ad. right now im like 99% sure im selling that ***** im just trying to get some advise before its really gone.
    bust the oscope out or head down to a local shop they have to have one.
    hell no i thought they had one. best place around here and they dont got one. i dont buy anything from them unless its wire and they rape ya on the zero gauge 4 gauge stinger is 2.50 which is still iffy not bad local but shoot im starting to buy from here also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by assassin1840 View Post
    what you got it is in the for sale ad. right now im like 99% sure im selling that ***** im just trying to get some advise before its really gone.

hell no i thought they had one. best place around here and they dont got one. i dont buy anything from them unless its wire and they rape ya on the zero gauge 4 gauge stinger is 2.50 which is still iffy not bad local but shoot im starting to buy from here also.
    audio shop that i go to is $2.25 per foot for the stinger 4 gauge.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

audio shop that i go to is $2.25 per foot for the stinger 4 gauge.
    6 a ft for 0 gauge effing ***** i got all stinger wire in my car, and other stuff. i got like 6 ft for my big three and it was 40 after tax i got 17 of brand new stinger 0 gauge from a guy on caco for 57 shipped. i just need 5-6ft of it more trying to find some but winter c wont budge on just seeing that. he wants to sell it all in one shot. i dont want all his wire. debating on trying another wire out

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Those Zenon boards don't impress me at high impedence. At 1/2 ohm nominal they are awesome. I'd use the RF if you're running 2 ohm. OR consider trading the 3K into a pair of 1500's and strapping the two.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    Those Zenon boards don't impress me at high impedence. At 1/2 ohm nominal they are awesome. I'd use the RF if you're running 2 ohm. OR consider trading the 3K into a pair of 1500's and strapping the two.
    zenon boards is that what sundown has?

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

idk what your rf will do, as the performance really changes from year to year, but my t5001bd is real impressive in efficiency. i just tossed it in the tahoe a couple years ago to try it out, and it has pretty much stayed since, doing 1100+rms with minimal current draw vs. output. if you really want to know, clamp it. even so, idk if you are going to be able to ever justify running that 3k if you can't really feed it what it wants. it's like stuffing a blown 502 in a muscle car that only has 1st gear. you like the rf, it seems to make you happy, so keep it..... and, i'm not even a rf man. it's a product i had to warm up to over the years, and i still don't like them all that much.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akheathen View Post
    idk what your rf will do, as the performance really changes from year to year, but my t5001bd is real impressive in efficiency. i just tossed it in the tahoe a couple years ago to try it out, and it has pretty much stayed since, doing 1100+rms with minimal current draw vs. output. if you really want to know, clamp it. even so, idk if you are going to be able to ever justify running that 3k if you can't really feed it what it wants. it's like stuffing a blown 502 in a muscle car that only has 1st gear. you like the rf, it seems to make you happy, so keep it..... and, i'm not even a rf man. it's a product i had to warm up to over the years, and i still don't like them all that much.
    lol i know i will never power that sucker up in my civic but either one i could in time get a suv that can ya know. i like the way it sounds, i gave the sundown sa subs a chance and didnt like them after the first day. bought brand new ones and two weeks later got rid of thoses suckers. didnt know if i would like sundown amp or rf better. i have no amp for my fronts or rears right now so if i were to put the sundown in the car all i would hear is bass and thats it lol so you like your amp but you still dont like rf that much???

Corybrdmn is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yo I'm looking to trade my 2011 kicker zx 2500.1 for either one of those amps of your interested btw?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast