Reload Thread: Help with amp recommendations

hoamskilet is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with amp recommendations

After several years being out of the game I'm finally in the planning stages for my truck. I'm looking for some suggestions for my amps. The amount of choices to sift through is overwhelming on top of the fact that some companies that were good a few years ago aren't anymore and visa versa. I need a sub amp and a 4 channel amp. I think the sub amp will be a bit harder to find, so my initial goal is to decide on that and then get a matching 4 channel (yeah, may be goofy, but i'd like em to match). Here's some characteristics I'm looking for:

Around 1000 watts @ 2 ohms for the sub amp

The more efficient the better

The smaller the better (will be going under the back seats of a quad cab truck)

Shooting for less than $500 for the sub amp (ideally closer to 3-400) As much as I'd like to go top shelf with it, I am trying to keep the cost as low as possible without getting into cheap crap.

suggestions?

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help with amp recommendations

look at the massive nano series

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help with amp recommendations

I have a JBL GTQ400 old school amp that will run your whole truck for 180.00 shipped,and can be ran in 6ch mode,have the info that i can print out and send with??I also have the 200 also..same series..Pm me if interested.What sub/ subs are you wanting to run?/ I may have something else of interest???

Closed Thread