You will get tired of doing this after a while. I used to do the same thing myself for a few months until it became a chore. I agree with the last post about the wires crossing. Make sure u don't leave the wire 'naked' when unhook the speakers. I've had so many things stolen out of my vehicles throughout the years its ridiculous. I'll tell u what i can remember though
(2) 8" subs, Coustic amp, 6x9's , Panasonic h. u
(2) 15" subs, Rockford amp, Aiwa hu
All out of a '88 Hyundai Excel( at different times)
(1) 15" Kicker Stillwater Designs box, Pyramid amp, Alpine hu
Out of a '88 Chevy Spectrum
(1) 15" Cerwin Vega sub box, Rockford amps, all the wiring, rims, Kenwood h. u. oh, and how about the whole car! '84 Olds Delta 88
(1) 12" Rockford sub box, Pioneer in dash tv, vcr, Kenwood h.u
Out of '92 Chevy Silverado extended cab( they couldnt get my amp out!)
Thats not ALL the stuff, just the stuff i can remember!
Live life 2 the full cuz u only live once!