Hi guys, im shopping for a new 4 channel amp to power my front stage and a single sub. Price range will be 200-300, power - 50x4 up to 85x4. Here is my list of what im looking at right now:
1. Avionixx AXA440.4 - 85x4 - $205
2. Phoenix Gold Tantrum 400.4 - 50x4 - $230
3. Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4 - 75x4 - $265 ebay
4. Arc Audio KAR 400.4 - 50x4 - $269
5. US Amps USA-4300X - 75x4 - dont know price yet
Which will be the best sq, quality, reliability and value.
I like the Arc Audio because its the smallest size amp and i can
put it under my seat, the others must go to the back. Any input will
be gladly appreciated, thanks!