Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Anyone Help!! Amp not working right

ioseida is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone Help!! Amp not working right

Hello everyone I have an issue that I have just discovered today while I was on my way to school..

Alright I have a Hifonics TX1005D Amp, but today I notice that the remote that goes in the front where you adjust bass is not lit, So while on my way to school I go in my glove box take out a new one because I taught it was bad, plug it in and blue light lights up great.. I get to school and there is no more light??? AGAIN???

Okay when I turn on my stereo amp goes on protect light goes on and then off and power light lights up.

Subs work bass is there, if i unplug the whole controller completely from amp and all bass still works..

I added a capacitor a couple weeks ago but that is wired positive from batt to CAP n then to AMP and AMP n CAP have diff negatives.

cap gives me 15.4 car turned on and 12.2 car off... Amp doesnt heat up??

Any ideas on getting my light back on?? Oh and protect light on bass controller doesn't light up..

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone Help!! Amp not working right-tx1005d34.jpg   Anyone Help!! Amp not working right-tx1005d.jpg   Anyone Help!! Amp not working right-tx1005dre.jpg  

Closed Thread