Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Reload Thread: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

  1. #16
    willard417's Avatar
    willard417 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    beaver county, pa
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    how do i wire a mono block at 2 ohms with a 4 ohm sub?







  2. #17
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    Quote Originally Posted by willard417 View Post
    how do i wire a mono block at 2 ohms with a 4 ohm sub?


    like that...



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  3. #18
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    The type X is dual 4 ohm. So you have two coils on one subwoofer. Wire both positives together and then to the positive on the amp, then the same with the negative side.





    OK OK so I don't have the all cool picture as above... LOL




  4. #19
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    The type X is dual 4 ohm. So you have two coils on one subwoofer. Wire both positives together and then to the positive on the amp, then the same with the negative side.



    OK OK so I don't have the all cool picture as above... LOL
    Rockford Fosgate® - Woofer WiringWizard

    now you do



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  5. #20
    09civic's Avatar
    09civic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    6,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1227 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    how much did you buy the type x for?




  6. #21
    willard417's Avatar
    willard417 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    beaver county, pa
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    $270 I think. And thanks guys




  7. #22
    willard417's Avatar
    willard417 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    beaver county, pa
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Amplifier for Two 12's Alpine Type R

    so then how do you wire 1 ohm?




Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum