Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Reload Thread: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

  1. #1
    Zripp's Avatar
    Zripp is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Fort Ann, New York
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

    Hello, I have been looking around for a 4 channel amp for my front 6.5 and rear 6x9 speakers. I want an amp around 50x4 rms at 4 ohms. I am looking for one under 100 bucks, the cheaper the better. I have seen various amps that fit this, but my knowledge on brand quality is nonexistent. Anyone know of any amps that fit the criteria?
    Thanks







  2. #2
    matt_bennett05's Avatar
    matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Westerly Georja
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

    Re: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?




    D.D.Q.F.

    Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

  3. #3
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

    decent and cheap...

    Crunch PZT900.4 4 Channel Amplifiers - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

    the ratings it lists are max not rms so divide by 2 for rms...



    much better than the crunch or Audiopipe..but it is $115 shipped

    Hifonics HFi55.4 4 Channel Amplifiers - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

    55x4 ...

    also check the classified ads here on the forum might get a really nice used amp for 100 or less I bet..



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  4. #4
    bugflipper's Avatar
    bugflipper is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

    MB Quart ONX4.60 4 Channel Amplifiers - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com Only 15 over budget and shipped free. The onyx line is one of the cleanest cheap amps out there. Throw another $10 with it and get the 80x4. MB Quart ONX4.80 4 Channel Amplifiers - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com




  5. #5
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

    Quote Originally Posted by bugflipper View Post
    MB Quart ONX4.60 4 Channel Amplifiers - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com Only 15 over budget and shipped free. The onyx line is one of the cleanest cheap amps out there. Throw another $10 with it and get the 80x4. MB Quart ONX4.80 4 Channel Amplifiers - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^this X2



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  6. #6
    Zripp's Avatar
    Zripp is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Fort Ann, New York
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

    Uughh, this is killing me. I love the hifonics one, but I need a wiring kit too, then it will run me $140. The crunch one just looks really cheap to me, and the MB Quart is also more than I am looking. Any other suggestions




  7. #7
    Bob Saget's Avatar
    Bob Saget is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Decent cheap 4 channel amp for speakers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zripp View Post
    Uughh, this is killing me. I love the hifonics one, but I need a wiring kit too, then it will run me $140. The crunch one just looks really cheap to me, and the MB Quart is also more than I am looking. Any other suggestions
    la.crx has a Crunch CR425 he'll sell you cheap. It's better than anything suggested & is nicer than a lot of new $4-500 4-channel amplifiers.




Closed Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum