+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Fixing Broken Car Amps

slim2fattycake is offline rolling right along

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: Fixing Broken Car Amps

I have his phone number. He stopped answering his phone and hasn't called me back for a week. WTF I gave him another chance and everything.

SPL-Lab REP

Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

hzsogood is offline **The Clean South**

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post it here dude.. WE all need his number anyways... If he was in our shoes he would be ******* Irate as well.........

Ref: Zeuslicious -

2 DC lvl3 12's
    Memphis Mc-1000d
    46 hz 146.8 new TL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I'm not about to post his number publicly. If you need it, pm me.

SPL-Lab REP

Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

mike49504 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SLIM I DO NOT WANT YOUR AMP I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PHONE JUST GOT IT FIXED TODAY. iM NOT ON THIS SITE MUCH ANYMORE CAUSE I HAVE NO TIME FOR TRASH TALKERS IM 35 YEARS OLD AND DONT PLAY THE THE TRASH TALKING GAME TO OLD FOR THAT STUFF. CALL ME IN THE MORNING AND WE CAN GET THIS SQUARED AWAY. AS FAR AS THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE AMPS HERE IM WORKING VERY HRD TO COMPLETE THEM I HAVE A FEW DONE AND ARE READY TO SHIP BACK. SOME IM AWAITING PAYMENT AND SOME ARE SHIPPING THAT ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR. I DO NOT WANT YOUR GUYS AMPS I HAVE MY OWN. AND DONT WORRY TO ALL THE OTHER WHO TALK TRASH ON HERE AFTER I FINISH THEESE AMPS UP IM NO LONGER REPAIRING ANYONES AMP OFF OF HERE AND I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

mike49504 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

You have an e-mail sir.

D.D.Q.F.

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

hzsogood is offline **The Clean South**

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

make that 2

Ref: Zeuslicious -

2 DC lvl3 12's
    Memphis Mc-1000d
    46 hz 146.8 new TL

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

email sent

terryracing86 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sent you an email thanx

refs: snova031 - rawdogj - raven2201 X 5 - sbcaprice305 - waxhawsredneck - imaspaceguy90 x 2 - pickup1 - blaze383 - mx519 - HardHittaz00 x 3 - fosgate140 - crazy4ozs - 937DYTBOIm - boulderbronco - Keefy248 - the_franchise

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike49504 View Post
    SLIM I DO NOT WANT YOUR AMP I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PHONE JUST GOT IT FIXED TODAY. iM NOT ON THIS SITE MUCH ANYMORE CAUSE I HAVE NO TIME FOR TRASH TALKERS IM 35 YEARS OLD AND DONT PLAY THE THE TRASH TALKING GAME TO OLD FOR THAT STUFF. CALL ME IN THE MORNING AND WE CAN GET THIS SQUARED AWAY. AS FAR AS THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE AMPS HERE IM WORKING VERY HRD TO COMPLETE THEM I HAVE A FEW DONE AND ARE READY TO SHIP BACK. SOME IM AWAITING PAYMENT AND SOME ARE SHIPPING THAT ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR. I DO NOT WANT YOUR GUYS AMPS I HAVE MY OWN. AND DONT WORRY TO ALL THE OTHER WHO TALK TRASH ON HERE AFTER I FINISH THEESE AMPS UP IM NO LONGER REPAIRING ANYONES AMP OFF OF HERE AND I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
    UMAD?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I'm fucking mad alright. I talked to him on the phone and was told it will be done within the week. Well guess what? Two weeks later and not done. I just told him to send it back done or not. I'm done with this shit. Just paid to get my amp shipped back.

SPL-Lab REP

d77543020 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

sent mine to dbr on 3-17 geting it back on thur just saying

PPI_GUY is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guys, I have no idea what is going on with Mike but, I will tell you all once again that he repaired my amp and had it back to me in less than a week and a half from the day I sent it out. He also called me to discuss the issue with the amp. The amp was a Orion 250G4 HCCA. Pretty simple fix but, the point is his service and rates were very good.
    I realize some of you are frustrated and angry & rightfully so. But, I seriously doubt he is out to screw so many people in such a public way. It sounds like he got behind on all the repairs either because parts weren't available or he took on too much work. Could even be a combination of both those reasons.
    I could tell you a REAL horror story about an amp "repairman" in Louisiana sometime!

Absolutely State of the Art!

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PPI_GUY View Post
    Guys, I have no idea what is going on with Mike but, I will tell you all once again that he repaired my amp and had it back to me in less than a week and a half from the day I sent it out. He also called me to discuss the issue with the amp. The amp was a Orion 250G4 HCCA. Pretty simple fix but, the point is his service and rates were very good.
    I realize some of you are frustrated and angry & rightfully so. But, I seriously doubt he is out to screw so many people in such a public way. It sounds like he got behind on all the repairs either because parts weren't available or he took on too much work. Could even be a combination of both those reasons.
    I could tell you a REAL horror story about an amp "repairman" in Louisiana sometime!
    Well that is great for you, however what ever his reason, he has had extremely poor communication, and continues to break promises when he does communicate. I have spent money and got nothing in return except for broken promises to date. the only thing that could go worse is if he doesn't send the amp back. so in this case this is a REAL horror story!

kgcolbyIII is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love america!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

thats all people want these days. I feel sorry for you mike these people lack to understand that things take "time" to fix. Lets all wave our magic wands for fast fixes for all!

LOL-----> <-----LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast