Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Amp/Hu question..

MaddMike740 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Amp/Hu question..

I just hooked up an amp the other day...all im powering is (2) 6x9's and (2) 5 1/4 inch door speakers.

On my HU i have 3 sets of rca's and in my options on the HU there is a setting for SUB -10 - +10...well if i crank up that SUB setting my rear speakers get louder...does this mean i plugged my rca's into the sub out instead of the rear out? Does it really matter cuz i mean it all works. However if memory serves correct when I adjust the FADE to the rear im thinking my speakers drop out..i'll have to check that on my lunch break.

edit: i check my fader and if i adjust it all to the front speakers i still get sound out the back speakers...lol.
    Last edited by MaddMike740; 07-29-2010 at 12:58 PM.

4OZGLOVES is offline <--- Gina FTMFW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Re: Amp/Hu question..

Yes you plugged the rca's into the sub preout.

Refs
    FJF, tooshort_128 , BushJ311(local) , FRIEK, vactor, ls2poweredgoat(X2) , chrisw91, psycoacoustics, sundownz, 01 s10, headlesskoopa, twisted_0912(x3) ,trystanmay, coma toast, lord baccus, oldschool4me, beatkeeper, scbeerbarge, dwrecked, beatkeeper1, infamous_e46, neel, plugger, Cal, Centergod79

3. Thanks MaddMike740 thanked for this post
    MaddMike740 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Amp/Hu question..

if anyone cares i did some checking and looked at the instructions to my HU and i actually do have my rca's plugged in correctly...i have a setting in the options for...sub/out or rear/out. i changed that setting to rear/out and all is cool now. however i'd like to thank everyone who took the time to reply and help me out with this issue, your help was greatly appreciated.

Closed Thread