Closed Thread

Reload Thread: need An amp to push Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer plz help

mokei is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

need An amp to push Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer plz help

Whats a good amp or amps i can use to push those 2 subs i got coming. am sooo lost haha i got a Kenwood KAC-9104D but friends say that will not push that they way in needs to be pushed. thank you guys for your time. some that wont break the bank ither hahaa a lil new when it comes to car audio

peace/blessing

subzero is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Re: need An amp to push Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer plz h

what is your budget? You will need 2000rms. Have you measured for a box yet? do you have room for 4 or 5 cubes of box? did you upgrade you power charging system yet. 2000rms will draw a hell of alot of current and cause issues. do it right the first time... Sounds like you might need to save up $800 or so. What kind of car are you planning on installing all this in?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: need An amp to push Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer plz h

toyota camry 93 my friend whos good at making boxes is helping me there. But 800 buks is kindof to much haha will this work? something like 300 would be nice. not trying to enter any car sound comps just want to have some nice bump http://www.amazon.com/LEGACY-LA3000D...8648903&sr=8-1

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

you might be able to fit the box in there. . Do you have about $800 to do this? you could possibly use that amp IF you bought a second one and strpped them together.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hell ill buy 2 of those i dont have 800 to spend at once but i want to know what do you suggest? Again thank you for ur time

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well for now just use one sub, one amp. first things first.... run 0/gauge and get a second deepcycle sealed battery for the trunk. pick up distribution blocks, battery terminals, heavily shielded RCA's. If you have a box for a 12, you can use that until you have the money to build a custom box for the pair. Run the power wire and second battery first. Then get the second amp, then build the box. IF you decide to go with more power, you may end up having to upgrade your alternator. Also.... Look into "The big three" on this forum. search for it and read up about it. also read up on clipping and gain setting....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks man ll go get one of those subs and just use one sub for now. My boi did the big 3 in his car soo lll have him guide me as well after reading up on it. Again thank you for your time

mclerico83 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Closed Thread