Closed Thread

Reload Thread: in need of Amplifier repair

cm2658 is offline lovely

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

in need of Amplifier repair

I'm looking for someone/somewhere that can repair a couple of non-working amplifiers I have right now, theyd definitely have to have references and I'd do my own research also.. The main amp I'm needing to be repaired is a ROckford Fosgate T8004, it powers on fine but three of the 4 channels produce no sound and the fourth channel produces distorted sound that will sometimes sound okay.. The other amp is a older memphis 16-500D that also shows that its powered on but doesnt produce sound.. Both of these amps are ones I bought off ebay over the last couple months and I was under the impression they worked but I got did over but thats beside the point.. Basically I was wanting to know if theres anyone in the east texas area or basically from dallas over to Shreveport, LA that I could take the amp to to get it up and running.. Id rather be able to take it to get repaired rather than have to ship it because that T8004 is like 25 lbs and a round trip shipping would be more than I'd care to pay, plus itd make me feel better to meet the actual person whod be fixing my amp rather than mailing it to who knows.. Any help would be appreciated..

Also if you could give me an approximate cost itd take to repair this amp feel free to throw in that input.. Thanks again

RF HE2 12 in HO Box (waiting for my C2 12 to come in mail)
    For Sale.
    US Amps MD-1D - $175 shipped
    Cadence Z1200 - $175 shipped

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: in need of Amplifier repair

You could contact DB-r I think he is in your general area. I'm not sure if he is within driving distance though..He has many ref's here as well and is very well known in the business.

O.G. D-Wet is offline []D [] []v[] []D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol u blew ur amps up tryn to power that FunkyPup in ur avatar? lol

snaimpally is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pyramid Audio in Austin, TX does all kinds of audio repairs. They are one of the few repair shops authorized to work on McIntosh. They are authorized for all major brands and do work on car audio.

Pyramid Audio -- Audio Repair Center

Closed Thread