Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Amp keeps cutting off

ok so i have an alpine mrv-f345 connected to my for speakers @ 4ohms...so i'm suppose to getting 75rms to each channel. First of all the sound output dosen't sound like 75rms at all,pretty low but music is clear, guess thats always ah +. Anyway my problem is the amp cuts off when i turn the volume up without warning its jus shuts out completely. i dont see anyof that vlt or curr warning. i have everything connected right, grounded properly. o yeah and my dashboard light sought of be dimming maybe this helps i figuring out my problem.

MR.Lincoln is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Amp keeps cutting off

ok lets review what i do is

check my head unit to make sure everything is flat no add on's or boosts rite

check the speakers take them back out to check to make surethey are not messed up

set the amplifier to where the gains and eq hp and all that good stuff is turned down

now i would check the fusese and the fuse rating on the amp cuz if u have a small fuse it is not gonna pull the power to the amp and make sure the wire is a good 4 guage if that check the fuses inside the amp if it has any

or simply u might just have to bridge ur amp cuz its not sending enough power to the speakers

Closed Thread

User Tag List