Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: another sundown vs aq thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: another sundown vs aq thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dB-r View Post
    I got 8 boxes (2 in each) of SAE-1200D's here.....

Thanks alot guys...

Will be going through these starting "now". Doing the easy ones first and sending them on their way with boxes and manuals and remotes but as I said, it was first come first serve so the first couple orders get the nicer looking amps with remotes and boxes, the others get the rest. They will all function equally so don't worry about that part, just the cosmetics and accessories will vary from first order to last order.

Might have to work some extra hours, my wife may not approve but oh well.... what can I do?
    She'll be iight. She likes driving that 2010 Audi doesnt she? Man, if I had your money I tell you the troof

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

dB-r is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFx4inTN View Post
    She'll be iight. She likes driving that 2010 Audi doesnt she? Man, if I had your money I tell you the troof
    LOL my money aint that long. She drives a 2002 GMC.

I got all those amps unboxed and stacked up here. Most of them are in really good cosmetic condition, but there are only 4 remotes. Most of them have boxes and manuals too.

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

People hate returning remotes for some reason *laughs*

- Jacob Fuller
    - Owner, Sundown Audio
    - Associate, Stereo Integrity

- I DO NOT USE PMs ON HERE -- Please e-mail me!
    - E-MAIL is sundownz@sundownaudio.com
    Simon Eichenberger is THE MAN.

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

well hurry up we don't have forever. j/k take your time

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Tone415 is offline A.K.A FrisnoG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been anticipating the email that says "your order has been shipped" like a middle school kid who got all F's waiting to get his report card in the mail before his parents get home!

Current Set up:[05-03-11] 2000 Chevy Impala
    Sub: 2x 15" SSA Icon d1 in a DCTV box
    Sub Amp: Audiopipe ap18001d
    Fronts: Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5x
    Rear: Rockford Fosgate 3-Way 6x9's
    Speaker Amp: Sound Stream Van Gogh 500.4
    HU: Alpine IXA-w404 - 8gb Ipod nano
    Electrical: 220 DB Electrical Alt - Big 3 in 2/0 g - Yellowtop 34/78 upfront - Deka Intimidator in the rear

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frisnog View Post
    I've been anticipating the email that says "your order has been shipped" like a middle school kid who got all F's waiting to get his report card in the mail before his parents get home!
    you're not the only one

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some of them will be shipping tommorow. Granted it will be late when they are ready to ship, some will ship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hell, I aint rushin that guy, we only have 30 days to return the **** if it Fuks up, so I want mine right.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

30 days after it's delivered. We ship UPS and all delivery's are recorded by the the tracking info. If you don't test it within 30 days, not my fault, don't call here saying, man I wasn't ready to use the amp and it sat in the box for 2 months before I hooked it up and now nothing, it don't work right..... I've heard that before and get an amp back in here that's got legs broken from vibration.... yeah right didn't use it for 2 months... I never buy those stories...

Tone415 is offline A.K.A FrisnoG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dB-r View Post
    30 days after it's delivered. We ship UPS and all delivery's are recorded by the the tracking info. If you don't test it within 30 days, not my fault, don't call here saying, man I wasn't ready to use the amp and it sat in the box for 2 months before I hooked it up and now nothing, it don't work right..... I've heard that before and get an amp back in here that's got legs broken from vibration.... yeah right didn't use it for 2 months... I never buy those stories...
    lol. mines should be ready by the time it gets here. just bought a few things that should arrive all on or near the same day to complete my install!

Current Set up:[05-03-11] 2000 Chevy Impala
    Sub: 2x 15" SSA Icon d1 in a DCTV box
    Sub Amp: Audiopipe ap18001d
    Fronts: Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5x
    Rear: Rockford Fosgate 3-Way 6x9's
    Speaker Amp: Sound Stream Van Gogh 500.4
    HU: Alpine IXA-w404 - 8gb Ipod nano
    Electrical: 220 DB Electrical Alt - Big 3 in 2/0 g - Yellowtop 34/78 upfront - Deka Intimidator in the rear

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frisnog View Post
    lol. mines should be ready by the time it gets here. just bought a few things that should arrive all on or near the same day to complete my install!
    I had to make some changes to mine as well. The last bit of stuff should get here today.

Feedback Thread

mlstrass is online now Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Interesting thread that brought a few questions to mind. I like both companies and run SD in the GF's car and SD/AQ amps in my car and have NEVER had an issue with either brand.

Why would you list a power rating test result of 1700+ when it blew the fuses? I just find that confusing/misleading and could be part of the reason so many are being abused as they just keep trying to get more out of the amp.

Have you considered beefing up the amp to make it more "idiot proof" as judging by the amount of refurbs they're ending up in the hands of a lot of idiots? LOL

This one is a tough call as the SD 1200 is hard to beat at that price, but if it has the potential to hurt itself if pushed too hard then I'd lean towards the AQ as the price diff isn't enough to sway me, but for others it might be.

If the refurbs are available, money is tight, and you're smart with the amp then the SD is a very good deal. But man those AQ's are **** looking....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    Interesting thread that brought a few questions to mind. I like both companies and run SD in the GF's car and SD/AQ amps in my car and have NEVER had an issue with either brand.

Why would you list a power rating test result of 1700+ when it blew the fuses? I just find that confusing/misleading and could be part of the reason so many are being abused as they just keep trying to get more out of the amp.

Have you considered beefing up the amp to make it more "idiot proof" as judging by the amount of refurbs they're ending up in the hands of a lot of idiots? LOL

This one is a tough call as the SD 1200 is hard to beat at that price, but if it has the potential to hurt itself if pushed too hard then I'd lean towards the AQ as the price diff isn't enough to sway me, but for others it might be.

If the refurbs are available, money is tight, and you're smart with the amp then the SD is a very good deal. But man those AQ's are **** looking....
    To me the price was just to hard to pass up. Before this, I was trying to decide between the AQ1200 or AQ2200. Saw this thread and was really attracted to the SD1500D since it was pretty much in the middle of the 2 amps I wanted. I didnt trust that the 1500D would be there when I was able to buy it so I jumped on the SD1200D. $125 was a steal in my opinion and if this amp doesnt work out, I'll definitely go with AQ. You make an excellent point on the testing results. It's people like me that will throw bigger fuses in the 1200 and wonder wtf went wrong. But, then again I wont be running the amp at .5 ohms either.

Feedback Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmm... I wonder if I could upgrade to a 1500 before my 30 days is up.

Feedback Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We don't normally do the "upgrade" thing here or trade-ins.

The Sundown 1200 > AQ 1200 in power output period.

AQ1200 = Sundown SAZ-1000D, about 1100 watts. Why they called it a 1200 I don't know. The SAE-1200 is really a SAE-1500. Just FYI.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast