I'm getting ready to order my comps from the zeb but I'm not sure what I should use to power it with. I need your all's imput.
1. US Accoustics USX2150 Amplifier - 150x2 @ 4ohm - 450 watts RMS total for $163
2. Phoenix Gold Tantrum 300.2 (which I'm not sure of on the exacts for 40hm) $209
3. Zapco AG350 350W 2-CH Amplifier (I think is 100@2 @ 4 but this may be under) $275
4. Swiss Audio SMR4002 - 2CH Mosfet Amplifier 2x200W @4 for $159
5. Premier PRS-X320 200 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier 2x50W@4 for $197
I'm heard good things about all these brands but their is a large flux between the power ratings on them. I've also heard of some of them being underated where some might possibly be overated. All of these can be found on the zeb or purecaraudio.com. I haven't bought from either vender before but I should be fine from either one.