+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1779

Reload Thread: Official Old School Collectors Thread

PPI_GUY is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Official Old School Collectors Thread

Good stuff there. Haven't seen a Cyclops in a loooong time! Those Epicenters were the stuff for quite awhile, had one of the originals in my Eclipse right after they came out. Love the Van Gogh and XTR 100 too.

Absolutely State of the Art!

audio_phill is offline Walking TSP Encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

holy shite... vga 800.5 nice... very nice. I love the VGA series, sell it to me!!

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

Traded With: HiloDB1, ciaonzo, tristanmay, Jh8909, fritosaregood, eCrack.net

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

that was just a few amps I sold off this year as they didn't meet my criteria for my collection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If a vga didn't meet your criteria not sure anything would lol.

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

it had a smudge on one the chrome side plates. Also the feet mounts were a bit stripped. If it wants to hang out with my NIB mainly collection it needs to look the part. LOL

I'm picky when it comes to that. Now, my cars..less picky.

I will admit that the hawkins system on those VGA amps is very nice. The SQ of the McIntosh are top notch though...they can make a Dual(brand) 4" from walmart sound amazing..really I tried.

PHD - USA is online now I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Want a LNIB Earthquake PA-2075c? =]

PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

lol, drive a clunker with an aesthetically perfect sound system lol. I'd take the SQ capabilities of a vga over rusted side plates lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ge_off_me View Post
    Want a LNIB Earthquake PA-2075c? =]
    Pics w/price...you never know what I buy/trade for these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Nah, never been an earthquake fan, on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    lol, drive a clunker with an aesthetically perfect sound system lol. I'd take the SQ capabilities of a vga over rusted side plates lol.
    I have been known to have cars that cost much much less and look less appealing then some of my systems. However, I have tried to correct that. LOL Now all my nice toys only get sit in boxes and get shown off from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Only amps I snatch are the VGA's and XX Hifonics with blue badges lol.Oh yeah, and bazooka ba1300's and MGA11500h's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

lol, I have 100ish woofers that I'm the same way with lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I need to see if I can find my LA Sound high current amps. When I had my shop back in the day, a whole seller of mine had them just sitting in the ware house. I got them for free. They weigh a ton though.

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I need to see if I can find my LA Sound high current amps. When I had my shop back in the day, a whole seller of mine had them just sitting in the ware house. I got them for free. They weigh a ton though.
    id love to see those

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I don't even remember there name. LOL It has been a while since I even looked at them. When I'm digging around for lanyards latter I will see if i can stumble across them. They were the same size as my orion 2250/2100/concept amps if I remember correctly. I think they said they were some kind of "special" retailer item..who knows.

+ Reply to Thread