+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Official Old School Collectors Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Official Old School Collectors Thread

series 7 and 8 hi fonics...Ive posted about them several times...the very best of the best from Hi Fonics...I lost interest in Hi Fonics after the 8's..this is my first time I looked at the old school thread...very nice...My self and my friends are now in our 40's (at least) and most of us started out in our teen years here in St.Louis...We've had over the years Hi Fonics and old school fosgate collections. We seem to end up buying and selling and trading the same amps back and forth between us..Who knows how many times I've bought the same **** amp and never even put it in a car before I sold it again and then bought it back again and my friend had never put it in his car either..we use em like poker chips or somethin...it gets kinda stupid but we all know what each other has cause we all have had them all at one time or another..We used to swap them in and out of the cars on virtually a daily basis but over the years it just get old so now we just barter with them..its like the amp stock market..**** half the time the amps dont even change hands any more..we just know who actually currently owns them...Anyway..great pics..great thread...

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love this thread...

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

...Look at the morels...I had 4- 6"in the back deck of a 72 cutlass..they we untouchable for mid bass..300 watt capable 3 inch hexatech voice coils..Thats a speaker...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amprepairman View Post
    ...Look at the morels...I had 4- 6"in the back deck of a 72 cutlass..they we untouchable for mid bass..300 watt capable 3 inch hexatech voice coils..Thats a speaker...
    You've got to quote the post, dude. I want to see them, but I'm not going to dig trough the entire thread again for it...

PPI_GUY is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How 'bout some Orion goodness...

JoeGibs is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Autotek AMX 200.2
    Currently for sale in the classifieds section. I know i'm gonna regret this sale

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PPI_GUY View Post
    How 'bout some Orion goodness...

here is some old school orion goodness of my own although not as clean :

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

they had the sweetest sound....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooney View Post
    here is some old school orion goodness of my own although not as clean :

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

sorry I cant seem to find them anymore..they were in a pic with a bunch of amps in the top of the pic..

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    You've got to quote the post, dude. I want to see them, but I'm not going to dig trough the entire thread again for it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

BAM! found em...old school Morels..they were fantastic..and they are still in bussiness..for some reason I very rarely see them in car audio apps any more...used to be really popular in the early 90's
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    New members of my family:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

note..the voice coils on a morel is outside the magnet so they look like a small magnet speaker but the voice coil is allmost the size of the magnet frame...should be 3"..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

nice'uns.

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

series 7 and 8 hi fonics...Ive posted about them several times...the very best of the best from Hi Fonics...I lost interest in Hi Fonics after the 8's..this is my first time I looked at the old school thread...very nice...My self and my friends are now in our 40's (at least) and most of us started out in our teen years here in St.Louis...We've had over the years Hi Fonics and old school fosgate collections. We seem to end up buying and selling and trading the same amps back and forth between us..Who knows how many times I've bought the same **** amp and never even put it in a car before I sold it again and then bought it back again and my friend had never put it in his car either..we use em like poker chips or somethin...it gets kinda stupid but we all know what each other has cause we all have had them all at one time or another..We used to swap them in and out of the cars on virtually a daily basis but over the years it just get old so now we just barter with them..its like the amp stock market..**** half the time the amps dont even change hands any more..we just know who actually currently owns them...Anyway..great pics..great thread...
    I'm not even old enough to have been able to run 95% of these amps when I started driving. I envy those who did before me.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

note..the voice coils on a morel is outside the magnet so they look like a small magnet speaker but the voice coil is allmost the size of the magnet frame...should be 3"..
    Yeah, they're the 8" Neolin ones(mw-267) that are still on sale at partsexpress for half price...$99 each. I still haven't had a chance to put them in and give them a listen.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

allthough not the exact same ones... the ones I had were by all means the best 6" speakers I ever had in a car...I did like my kicker component 6's though...but they couldnt handle near as much power as the morels...
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Yeah, they're the 8" Neolin ones(mw-267) that are still on sale at partsexpress for half price...$99 each. I still haven't had a chance to put them in and give them a listen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 ... LastLast