Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good Quality Amps

Ya i'm gonna buy a amp soon and i was wondering what your guys opinion on good clean effecient amps are that will really make ur subs and (or) components sound really good. That aren't to pricey.

thanks for any help in advance.

1984 Olds Cutlass Ciera 2.8L 4 dr
    Windows Tinted Already

Upcoming Mods:
    1)Custom Dual Exhaust from Midas w/ Chrome tips
    2)Dual Electric Cooling Fans (Spal or Flex-a-lite)
    3) K&N Air Filter System
    4) 16'' Rims
    5) Air ride Suspension
    Coming soon Summer of 2K3

Hu-
    Alpine CDA-7995
    or
    Alpine CDA-9815

Comps- Dunno yet

Comp Amp(s)- Dunno yet

Subs-
    2 12'' Elemental Designs A Series Subs Dual 2 ohm

Sub Amp(s)- Dunno yet

Snodude69 is offline Pimpin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    only a 2.8l

1969 GMC Handi-van
    1 10" MTX Thunder 8000
    Mobile authority AMP (poor at the moment)

BassRacer is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ya whats wrong with a 2.8l it can go 0-100km/h in 18 secs that not bad for a little motor is it?

Windows Tinted Already

Upcoming Mods:
    3) K&N Air Filter System
    4) 16'' Rims
    5) Air ride Suspension

Hu-
    Alpine CDA-7995
    or
    Alpine CDA-9815

Comps- Dunno yet

Comp Amp(s)- Dunno yet

Subs-

Sub Amp(s)- Dunno yet

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what's your price range my man??

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

DaBaller504 is offline Livin Loud In Da Blazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

price

Give us what you want to spend and then we can help you out. Also tell us what you're going to be running the amp with and the specs on the subs or speakers. That will help us out a lot.

1995 Chevy Silverado, K1500 With 350 Cubic Inches of Raw Power.

JaJay721 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The 2002 Audiobahn line. Go to www.thezeb.com and check out audiobahn amps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by JaJay721
    The 2002 Audiobahn line. Go to www.thezeb.com and check out audiobahn amps.
    audiobahn for mids and highs?? i say look into a good 2 channel amp if you go with just that. i would look into Us Acoustics.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

BassRacer is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I want a amp thats has good clean sound and pretty efficent so its not to hard on the electrical system cause i plan on gettin 2 12'' elemental design A series dual 2 ohm subs 1000W RMS/1500W Max. so i hope this will help on the price range i don't wanna go over $700 canadian.

Windows Tinted Already

Upcoming Mods:
    3) K&N Air Filter System
    4) 16'' Rims
    5) Air ride Suspension

Hu-
    Alpine CDA-7995
    or
    Alpine CDA-9815

Comps- Dunno yet

Comp Amp(s)- Dunno yet

Subs-

Sub Amp(s)- Dunno yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by bumpin_blazer
    audiobahn for mids and highs?? i say look into a good 2 channel amp if you go with just that. i would look into Us Acoustics.

adam
    He said:
    good clean effecient amps are that will really make ur subs and (or) components sound really good.
    Please read the first post before you rebute a comment. And yes, Audiobahn makes a good clean amp and for the current prices you cannot touch them.

Especially after his last post of wanted two 1000watt RMS subs. The Zeb currently has a high current 1200w Audiobahn amp for $250 which will beat anything US Acoustics makes dollar for dollar and do it better.

I am new to this forum and really getting tired of people not reading posts or not fully understanding what they are talking about going against my posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    He said:

Please read the first post before you rebute a comment. And yes, Audiobahn makes a good clean amp and for the current prices you cannot touch them.

Especially after his last post of wanted two 1000watt RMS subs. The Zeb currently has a high current 1200w Audiobahn amp for $250 which will beat anything US Acoustics makes dollar for dollar and do it better.

I am new to this forum and really getting tired of people not reading posts or not fully understanding what they are talking about going against my posts.
    right he also was looking for somethin for comps. Audiobahn is NOT known for it's clean amps nor reliable amps. i am rebutting your post b/c me personally i hate audiobahn amps and YES that is from personal experience. US Acoustics will be better for his electrical system b/c their rated power is at 12 volts as opposed to AB's 14.4 volts.

adam

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by bumpin_blazer
    right he also was looking for somethin for comps. Audiobahn is NOT known for it's clean amps nor reliable amps. i am rebutting your post b/c me personally i hate audiobahn amps and YES that is from personal experience. US Acoustics will be better for his electrical system b/c their rated power is at 12 volts as opposed to AB's 14.4 volts.

adam
    Wrong. US Acoustics are not rated at 12 volts. I am not sure about Audiobahn, but I know for a fact that US Acoustics are not rated at 12 volts. They are rated somewhere around 13 volts if I am not mistaken.

Secondly I doubt you have ever used an Audiobahn High Current amplifier if you think US Acoustics is better in any way shape or form.

A 1250w US Acoustics amp is $380, while a 1200w High Current Audiobahn is $250. Dollar for Dollar the Audiobahn is a better deal. A US Acoustics may do a better job on the components, but again I'd go with the Audiobahn for the price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wrong. US Acoustics are not rated at 12 volts. I am not sure about Audiobahn, but I know for a fact that US Acoustics are not rated at 12 volts. They are rated somewhere around 13 volts if I am not mistaken.

Secondly I doubt you have ever used an Audiobahn High Current amplifier if you think US Acoustics is better in any way shape or form.

A 1250w US Acoustics amp is $380, while a 1200w High Current Audiobahn is $250. Dollar for Dollar the Audiobahn is a better deal. A US Acoustics may do a better job on the components, but again I'd go with the Audiobahn for the price.
    12.5 volts to be exact. audiobahn aren't reliable simple as that hell i'd almost rather have a JBL 1200.1 over an audiobahn.

adam

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    At my shop they have sold over 1,000 Audiobahn amps, only 4 of them have come back with problems. Two or three because the idiot decided to play with the gains. JBL does not have nearly this track record.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    At my shop they have sold over 1,000 Audiobahn amps, only 4 of them have come back with problems. Two or three because the idiot decided to play with the gains. JBL does not have nearly this track record.
    i've had 4 go back alone out of 20 that i've seen installed properly.

adam

Closed Thread

User Tag List