Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Lanzar Opti Drive

Bumpin03 is offline James Madison University

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lanzar Opti Drive

how are these amps?? are they the best lanzar amp?? specifically im looking at the Lanzar Opti SL800D...what do u think about it??? does it really put out 800w at 1 ohm?

- Bumpin03 -
    06 Nissan Altima 2.5s
    Pioneer Premier 740mp
    Kicker RS5 Components
    Kicker 6x9's
    2 12" AA Assassins
    Profile CL1200

n2audio is offline OPTIDRIVEN

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, I answered your PM, but I thought I'd go ahead and give my Lanzar opinion publicly since I've owned a few of them.

Optidrive is, and always has been Lanzar's top-of-the-line amps. They're engineered, designed, and manufactured in America, built like tanks, very under-rated, have excellent controls etc. I own a pair and I couldn't be more happy.

Below Optidrive there is OptiSL, Vibe Pro, and VHC. VHC is priced (retail) on the same level as optidrive, and appear to be pretty elite amps, but I haven't read many owner reviews - I would assume they're very good amps.
    Vibe Pro generally seem to be well built amps that will do what they're rated for.
    Opti SL's appear almost identical to the Optidrives on the outside except that they have on-board fuses and the standard screw style wire connections vs. the set screw style of the Optidrives. Features otherwise are very comparable to the Optidrive. Reviews have been mixed, some users claim they're a little over-rated, some say they do thier ratings with room to spare. Lanzar's only real comment is that they are not as good as the optidrives.

The rack's are now being called the best power/dollar amps available right now.

Then there's the Vibe's which I've used and I think are good amps for the money, and the Viberant's which I'm staying away from.

Closed Thread