Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Kicker Warranty Question

ignoramus is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kicker Warranty Question

I bought a brand new Kicker amp on Ebay but I'm not getting any output. The power LED is lit green and protection light is not on. I was wondering would Kicker warranty this. I just wanted some opinions before I call tomorrow.

This is from Kicker's site

ELECTRONICS LIMITED WARRANTY

Kicker warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of THREE (3) MONTHS from date of original purchase with receipt. When purchased from a Authorized KICKER Dealer it is warranted for TWO (2) YEARS from date of original purchase with receipt. In all cases you must have the original receipt! Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, Kicker will repair or replace (at its discretion) the defective merchandise with equivalent merchandise at no charge. Warranty replacements may have cosmetic scratches and blemishes. Discontinued products may be replaced with more current equivalent products.

Polecat is offline Team Kicker Manager

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kicker Warranty Question

was it brand new, and are you sure it's hooked up correctly? beofre you call or send it in, have a Kicker dealer double check everything. Sounds too weird for a brand new....

In Memory of Greg Welch

Team Kicker
    Kinetik Juiced

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Closed Thread