So I have a Pioneer TS-SW2541D... Now I need a amp to mate it with.
Whats the big differences between these amps (aside from RMS)? Sound quality? What will work best with my sub? Any others I should look at? Is Lightning Audio any good? I am looking to spend under $150...
I listen to rock (metal) about 90% of the time, the other 10% is a tossup between reggae or alternative rock. This is all going in a Mazda King Cab pickup tuck, an little 91' B2600i. I don't care if the car next to me can hear/feel my base, I just want something that sounds good inside my truck.