Okay, so first off, as a disclaimer, I know very little about car audio. However, I know enough to realize that after spending a ton of money on my install, I don't think it came out 100% correct. Here is what I am running:
Front speakers - Diamond Audio Hex S500s
Rear speakers - Diamond Audio Hex S00s
Amp - Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4
Sub - 2 Phoenix Gold 12" Titanium subs
Amp - Arc Audio 1500D-R
1. These two 12" subs put together, running at 1000 watts, doesn't sound as loud as my cheap-*ss JL Audio 10" 10W0 running at 150 watts. I don't think that is right. Even in a different car, when I open the trunk and listen, it doesn't hit as deep or as loud. That can't be right.
2. My front left speakers, at the same volume, are softer than my front right speakers.
3. When I turn the BALANCE to the far RIGHT, all speakers shut off. When I turn the BALANCE to the far LEFT, it's as if the it was in the middle.
4. I get very little to no BASS out of my cabin components. From what I remember, the Diamond Audio Hex series, though they won't perform like a sub, will still put out a good amount of bass.
Other misc info:
1. Got all RCAs redone in the car with Phoenix Gold RCAs
2. Using 4 gauge Phoenix Gold power wires
3. Using 2 Hi/Lo Converters made by AudioLink (powerlink II)
HELP!!!!! What should I tell my installer (other than what I have already listed)
Thanks in advance!