Closed Thread

Reload Thread: viper d1200.1

mastergunsx15 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

viper d1200.1

hey guys. i am new on this forum but i have been around for a while in the hobby/lifestyle lol. well i bought a viper d1200.1 recently and a pair of IA 187s. i am wondering if i would be able to run the viper at .5 ohms for comps without f***ing it up and also, would the 187s be able to take the power that it would be able to put out? i am porting the 187s with ~2 cubes a piece and a port somewhere in the 40 hz range. how does this sound? would the subs and amp be able to take this for a comp? thanks for any help offered, it is greatly appreciated. also, if there are any suggestions for me about tuning in a 94 ranger extended cab or any other info offered i would be very grateful for the help. thanks again guys.

Nick

15nissen is offline Wealth of Knowledge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: viper d1200.1

Quote Originally Posted by mastergunsx15
    hey guys. i am new on this forum but i have been around for a while in the hobby/lifestyle lol. well i bought a viper d1200.1 recently and a pair of IA 187s. i am wondering if i would be able to run the viper at .5 ohms for comps without f***ing it up and also, would the 187s be able to take the power that it would be able to put out? i am porting the 187s with ~2 cubes a piece and a port somewhere in the 40 hz range. how does this sound? would the subs and amp be able to take this for a comp? thanks for any help offered, it is greatly appreciated. also, if there are any suggestions for me about tuning in a 94 ranger extended cab or any other info offered i would be very grateful for the help. thanks again guys.

Nick
    hope for a nice box rise for burps at shows....but other then that i could not tell you

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
    05,06 2x IL/Wi Record Holder
    06 2x Meca World Finalist

mastergunsx15 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: viper d1200.1

can i get a little input please guys?

::bump::

Closed Thread