Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whitch Amp do I use?

my friend uses to work at sears and we jacked this jensen amp one day the 340 watt one later we had this big dabate on whose system is better my sony exploid or his ken wood I sat down and did some adding and he was gonna get me a sony amp but he got caugt and got fired so now all i have is the jenson amy it can hit 340 watts briged mon we tried to bridge my 2 sony subs on it but it didnt have enough power even when we switched the fuse we have a variety of amps between us I tried a old pioner amp it didnt push as much so and one of my subs came disconnected in my box easy to fix but 1 sub mono pushes more then the 2 subs at 2 channel i have also a 200 watt old jensen amp and my friend had it bridged beforeso what 400 watts 200x2 heres the other thing I was thinking about just gettin that son 740 watt amp but at 2 channels its only 180 watts per channel and the 740 comes from 370 bridged mono at 2 channels if the freakin jenson would work right it would be about the same so which amp should i use? I was thinkin sine evrything in my friends car is kenwood including his door speakers and since im getting sony door speakers the sony amp would complete the full sony system but yeh write your sugestions o yeah on other problem it i brige the sony amp itd hit 360 watts my speakers can handel 700 watts max but i think only 250 rms so would the sonyt amp blow out my subs?

vettelovr1124 is offline Livin' Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i would say ditch the sony amp and get a profile, jbl, lanzar, or visonik amp. they are about the same price for wayyyyy better stuff.

Brock is offline SEXYTIME!! NIIICE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what he said...and try to use some periods next time.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    JBL has great amps for the price, look on the net....sure to find one cheaper than the sony. Profile has good prices too

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Closed Thread

User Tag List