Closed Thread

Reload Thread: is it going to be good enough??

bass_mekanik is offline i got 0.5 2 go til 145dbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is it going to be good enough??

do you guys reckon this amp sounds nice i am thinking of getting 1 to power a pair of type S 10's and possibly getting another 1 if i like them so then i have 1 runing each sub price is $335 dollars australian each they come well reckomended from a friend but i would like to get more opinions

Quoted direct from Jaycars website

2 X 150WRMS Mosfet Car Amplifier This power amplifier is designed for high performance car-audio installations and is rated at a huge 150W RMS per channel into 4 ohms. Power dissipation into 2 ohms is an impressive 230 watts RMS per channel. The amplifier can also be wired in a bridged configuration to deliver 450 watts RMS into 4 ohms. Fitted with gold plated RCA input connectors, the amplifier features variable input sensitivity from 200mV to 3.5V, Hi/Low filter switch, variable crossover frequency from 30Hz to 130Hz, adjustable bass boost from 0 to 12db plus overload & short circuit protection. Speaker and power connection is via gold plated terminal blocks.Specifications- Power/channel @ 4 ohm: 150 W RMS x 2 - Power/channel @ 2 ohm: 230 W RMS x 2- Power output (Bridged 4ohm): 450 W RMS x 1 - Frequency Response: 20-30Khz 1db- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.08% @ 1kHz - Input sensitivity: 200mV to 3.5V- S/N ratio: Better than 80db @ 1kHz - Quiescent current: 0.86A- Maximum current: 56A. - Damping factor: 136
    Last edited by bass_mekanik; 10-17-2002 at 01:09 AM.

Alpine 7892 Deck will get converted to am mp3 deck one day

Apline DLC-176A splits

Alpine MRD-M1000 sub amp i want 3 more

Alpine MRV-T320 Split amp

Alpine SWS-1241 woofers X2 they are mums i have better subs in store

144.5 Db's worth on a linear X with mummys subs sealed wait till i port them and unleash the fury

7 Months and 2 jobs later i am back louder smarter and alot poorer so watch yo asses cause i am back

The aussie rice boi Slammed pulsar on 18's and tyres that are as thick as a condom :P

bass_mekanik is offline i got 0.5 2 go til 145dbs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    here is a pic of the amp doesn't look muck but i tyhought it should be on here with the specs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is it going to be good enough??-jaycar-amp.jpg  

Alpine 7892 Deck will get converted to am mp3 deck one day

Apline DLC-176A splits

Alpine MRD-M1000 sub amp i want 3 more

Alpine MRV-T320 Split amp

Alpine SWS-1241 woofers X2 they are mums i have better subs in store

144.5 Db's worth on a linear X with mummys subs sealed wait till i port them and unleash the fury

7 Months and 2 jobs later i am back louder smarter and alot poorer so watch yo asses cause i am back

The aussie rice boi Slammed pulsar on 18's and tyres that are as thick as a condom :P

Closed Thread