User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pioneer or Pioneer? Which is better for 1 JL?

Casurfer99 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pioneer or Pioneer? Which is better for 1 JL?

Hey I'm trying to find a small amp to power my (1) JL 10w0-8 but I was curious which amp would be better. The two I'm refering to is the Pioneer GM-X352 and the Pioneer GM-X262. The reason I'm looking at these two is b/c I can get them both for a pretty good price (like $60 on the GM-X352, and about $30 for the GM-X262). They're so cheap b/c it's a business that is going out of business so they just want to move some of their stuff for revenue or whatever. Will either on of these do a decent job with the woofer? If so which is better for the price? Any other amps out there for this cheap (maybe Ebay or something) Peace, James ([email protected])

johnb is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure about the specs of those amps. But that sub is 8 ohm and it needs about 100 to work decent so you need at least a 200watt amp @ 4 ohms to get the 100Watts at 8 ohms i believe. You could find somethign better on ebay for a little more and get the power you need. HOpe this helps.

-John

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon14 Buy'em BOTH !!

For that price, buy both of them. What could you lose by buying both of them. Even if you can't use both of them right now you'll have one for later use.

Casurfer99 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the GM-X352 and got it for like $55 shipped which was a hell of a deal and i might ge th other one too I'm not sure though. I don't think i'll need the other one for later use anyways, but who knows. Thanks, James

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like the dude said,
    buy them both **** you could sell one for more than you paid and make a lil money, but I have a fusion powerplant 500.2 at 4 ohms that would push that jl audio real good. Im willing to sell it or trade? Do you have any more jl audio subs?

Closed Thread