i was looking at a crunch v4300 here are the specs
4 x 150 Watts 4 Ohms
4 x 225W @ 2 Ohms
2 x 450 @ 4 Ohms Music Power 2 x 600 Watts 1200 Total
WxHxL 10.33" x 2.06" x 16.5"
[262 mm x 52.32 mm x 423 mm]
i dont want to spend too much on an amp i would like to spend about $300 max for an amp and i was wondering if this would be a good amp for them if this is not a good amp for them can somebody please tell me what a good amp for the subs would be.
the subs specs are:
* mica-filled polypropylene cone
* Santoprene rubber surround
* dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
* frequency response 25-500 Hz
* power range 50-400 watts RMS (200 watts RMS per coil)
* peak power handling 800 watts
* sensitivity 86.7 dB SPL
* top-mount depth 6"
* sealed box volume 1.0-4.6 cubic feet
* ported box volume 2.0 cubic feet