Got the sub connected today. SUCCESS! Luckily I had some ring terminals left over from a previous project because I forgot the bolts on my SMS box were 1/4", not 1/8". Anywho, with everything hooked up and playing, I realized that my gain estimate of 300 was conservative at best and dialed up just a hair more (so probably around 350W right now) as well as enabled the HPF and set it for around 28Hz to act as a subsonic. I set the LPF on my HU to 63Hz with a 24db/oct slope (Love this Eclipse). The results is nice, tight, punchy bass that I was previously unable to obtain from any of my past amps. It's almost enough to make the claim that A/B power on subs really is a different sound, but I attribute it more to the fact that the ID10 is getting real power now.
So at this point, it's going to be a lengthy process finding the fair balance between keeping the bass punchy without causing the tweeters to go sibilant. This will be fun.