Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Audioque 1200D

cleansoundzz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Audioque 1200D

I purchased a brand new Audioque 1200D directly from the company and it arrived at my door about 1 week later in a fresh box. This amp has an old school look, is very very simple but was very heavy and solid. Interesting thing about the gain controls was that there was no bass boost gain control. I tested out the amp today and it was pushing my 2 RF 12 inch T1's in a ported box. Immediately when I hooked up the amp and messed with the gains a little bit, the bass was very clear and very hard. This amp is rated at 1200 watts @ 1 ohm but on the website at 14.4 volts the actual rating is 1470 watts @ 1 ohm @ 0.05 thd. In my opinion this amp is true to the ratings, very small, made with solid top notch components and very heavy. Customer service is equally as nice as the product. I spoke with the owner of Audioque "DJ" and he is very friendly and shared a lot of information about his company and the products. If you are looking for a reliable, sturdy, simplistic, and most of all a amp that pushes more than what it is rated at then pruchase the Audioque 1200D. It will be money well spent.

02 4-Runner-Alpe CDE-HD148BT-Acntrl Mtrix-CDT SQA-4075 on Crssfre Sprates-RF T1000-1BDCP on RF T1 15@34hz
    90 300zx-Alpe CDE-147BT-Acntrl Matrix-RF T400-4 on Crssfre Separates-RF T500-1BDCP on NVX XQW104 @35hz

REFERENCES: BEATNOUTDAFRAME, VIVEET, CX-7HEAVEN, GMAN42, SUNDOWNZ, ZERMELO, M3NTAL, GAM3OVR, HEMI=22s, PROJECTPECKIN, KRISFNBZ, WHEELIEKING71, MR. RONIN-2U, ROBERTQ, DJM4RSHM21LOW, BLACKBONNIE, GYMFREAK101, STUCKINOK, SIACARMAN, ONEINTHESAC, 97SRAD750, ETC AND MANY MANY MORE[/FONT]
    Formerly cleansoundz

2. Likes QueSound15 liked this post

bobbyh3342 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Audioque 1200D

2nd that i also own one had 2 yrs no prblems running it at 1ohm on a pair of se 12s it is pretty efficent to....

4. Likes cleansoundzz liked this post
    BIGTOSH is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah i beat on mine pretty hard, no problems good for the price

REF : sold to dbolemiss

Somchine13 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

So the amp doesn't come with a bass remote then, right?

Ineed$ is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cleansoundz View Post
    I purchased a brand new Audioque 1200D directly from the company and it arrived at my door about 1 week later in a fresh box. This amp has an old school look, is very very simple but was very heavy and solid. Interesting thing about the gain controls was that there was no bass boost gain control. I tested out the amp today and it was pushing my 2 RF 12 inch T1's in a ported box. Immediately when I hooked up the amp and messed with the gains a little bit, the bass was very clear and very hard. This amp is rated at 1200 watts @ 1 ohm but on the website at 14.4 volts the actual rating is 1470 watts @ 1 ohm @ 0.05 thd. In my opinion this amp is true to the ratings, very small, made with solid top notch components and very heavy. Customer service is equally as nice as the product. I spoke with the owner of Audioque "DJ" and he is very friendly and shared a lot of information about his company and the products. If you are looking for a reliable, sturdy, simplistic, and most of all a amp that pushes more than what it is rated at then pruchase the Audioque 1200D. It will be money well spent.
    Look again that's at 5% THD

Head Unit: Alpine 9887
    Amps: MB Quart DSC4125 & ONX1.1500
    Fronts: Hifonics ZXI6.5cs
    Sub: 12" IDMAX (2.5@32hz)

refs: Peaks, Spencer321, bernser1er, smiley2186, bikinpunk, massiveaudiocw, loudexpedition, us3

daboyfrumdabx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Somchine13 View Post
    So the amp doesn't come with a bass remote then, right?
    It comes with a bass remote. That is different than bass boost.

While I'm here I'd also like to point out that the following is false.

Quote Originally Posted by cleansoundz View Post
    It's rated 1200@1@14.4V with 1%THD and 1470@1@14,4V with 5%THD. 5% is pretty high. I have this amp and it's treated me great, so I'm not going to put it or the company down, but it should not get more credit than it deserves either.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin
    Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

daboyfrumdabx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Double post FTL

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin
    Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

Ninesvnsicks is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mine came with a Bass Boost Remote and the amp has a bass boost on the actual amp which i don't use.

97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L Inline 6
    Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X895
    Speakers: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SC65 (Front), 6.5" MB Quart DKD116 (Rear)
    4ch Amp: Alpine mrv-f303
    Sub Amp: AudioQue AQ2200D
    Sub Woofers: None at the moment
    Wiring: Big 3, Radnor #1 welding cable, Kolossus Fleks Kable 8 Gauge (4 ch)
    RCA's: KnuKonceptz KARSS2.6M and KARSS4.6M
    Batteries: Optima YellowTop (Main), XS Power D5100 (2nd)

Bumpin' Goalie is offline Magic 8 Ball

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qazwsx View Post
    Mine came with a Bass Boost Remote and the amp has a bass boost on the actual amp which i don't use.
    Remote gain, not bass boost, unless something has changed.

System Layout help available via PM.

My system:
    Sounds good.

Closed Thread