Reload Thread: Kicker KX1200.1 245$ shipped

Phlipbak is offline CA Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kicker KX1200.1 245$ shipped

Hi, I posted earlier today selling my ED NINe.1, and on my other post describing it's "problems", I said I had just bought a new kicker and didn't need it.. well.. I changed my mind on what I wanted to do with my setup.. and now I'm selling my subs and amps and getting two mojo 12's and some 2000w amp or strapping 2 1000 watt amps... anyways, I bought this earlier today, well, depending on what time zone your in it would be yesterday lol.. but here is the exact listing, the guy shipped it out to me today, but as soon as it's here I'm selling it, so I'm going ahead and doing this, and I'm selling it for EXACT same price as what I paid, 245$ shipped, here's the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330243523340

PM or post here if interested, thanks! And if you don't trust just sending money through paypal I can list it on eBay and you buy it from there, thanks!

Trevor

'06 Dodge Charger Brilliant Black

-~-Refs-~-
    Bought from: hessdawg, Team H&K, TurdFergueson2, Millertime1028, kmanian, and DBDESIGNSELITE IS A SCAMMER!!!
    Sold to: Multiple people, just none through CA.com!
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Quote Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
    You can probly fit about 6 sets of Sony Xplod 6.5"s in your doors if you just cut them up. They should bang hard.

Phlipbak is offline CA Enthusiast

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Kicker KX1200.1 245$ shipped

Holy crap totally meant to put this in classifieds.. please remove this mods I'm reposting it in classifieds, sorry for the inconvenience..

'06 Dodge Charger Brilliant Black

-~-Refs-~-
    Bought from: hessdawg, Team H&K, TurdFergueson2, Millertime1028, kmanian, and DBDESIGNSELITE IS A SCAMMER!!!
    Sold to: Multiple people, just none through CA.com!
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Quote Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
    You can probly fit about 6 sets of Sony Xplod 6.5"s in your doors if you just cut them up. They should bang hard.

Closed Thread