+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Old School alpine 1505 V12 Expert Sound Quality Power House Amplifier

coomaster1 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Old School alpine 1505 V12 Expert Sound Quality Power House Amplifier

Item(s) for Sale:

Hi, I am getting up there in years,and retiring from car audio, and moving to home audio. So up for grabs is :my getting pretty rare to find in this shape, Old school, Made in Japan, Alpine 1505 V 12 Expert sound quality, power house amplifier . I am the original owner of this fine old school amp,and it was only used to run my old school alpine spx-f17t flagship 3 way components , So you will see the amplifier was always working easy when my wife and I took our week end cruises in the classic 1969 Gto it was installed into. When my wife wasn't with me,since she doesn't like the music too loud .I was able to really put the amplifier to the test some times ,and because of the massive headroom the amp has. I was able to turn the volume right up with zero distortion what so ever. People that rode with me after complementing the car always complemented the Sound quality,saying they couldn't believe midbass,midrange,and tweeters could get that loud,and stay that clear.My old school alpine stereo had 1500 rms watts of total power,A lot of power for the 90's. So I had a lot of headroom,So it could go plenty loud,while staying super clear and detailed. I told them this was because of the overkill headroom I was delivering with the alpine 1505 V 12 expert to my component set. Of course good speakers, and the alpine 7909 anniversary head unit helped as well. Though I tested with smaller amplifiers, and it was definitely the old school Japan amp with the quality components and piles of head room making all the difference. So If your looking to start a high end car audio system,or a fan of the old school ,made in Japan quality internal sound quality components, amplifiers then you will be hard pressed to find another Alpine 1505 V 12 expert in this shape.I would really like to find some one who will use it like I used it.For maximum high volume ,crystal clear detailed component set listening,Since I know you will get the maximum out of this fine amplifier,and will be extremely pleased with it for years to come. I will let it go for $245.00 or best offer.I have 8 detailed pictures of the alpine 1505 amp from all angles,and also 2 close up pictures of the internals of this fine old school amplifier ,so you can see that everything is good with it,and that the internals are quality,and that it is an old school sound quality beast of an amp. Thanks for reading my write up on the amp. First come first serve

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    Last edited by coomaster1; 07-14-2017 at 02:41 PM.

LosIsATool is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

Re: Old School alpine 1505 V12 Expert Sound Quality Power House Amplifier

Well since you didn't follow the sale rules I'll add something.
    That amp is a 2 channel. It was only capable of 225 watts per channel with perfect voltage. Not 1500 watts.
    Bridged mono it would do 900.
    And they sell for around $200.
    Now those F1 speakers still fetch top dollar if you don't know you can still get the exact same drivers new today from ScanSpeak.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL
    Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Hi, Thanks for chiming in on my sale. The price must have went down considerably since I purchased mine new. So I have adjusted the price down to a very fair $245.00. I checked out the ones always selling for $200.00,and they either were blown or beat to hell,aka all scratched up with problematic internals. Mine is a one time owner Alpine 1505 V 12 expert, that was only used on occasional weekend cruises in the 1969 GTO, and has no scratches ,and the internals have been tested to assure everything is good with them.I have the 8 pictures from every angle to show the quality. As for the 1500 rms watts. That was the total power I had in my 1990,s sound quality car stereo. Quite a bit of power for back then,with most of that power going to the components,not the subwoofers making the stereo loud because of all the power going to the component set,and the bass blended in to match,and not be boomy at all. .Also as for being only 225 rms watts per side,I had it bench tested and it was putting more than that, closer to 250 rms watts per side. That is plenty of power to get very high volume, detailed listening with the very minimal distortion.Especially when you use the amp solely to run just the component speakers like I did.Matter of fact there was no distortion at all with the volume turned right up. Even the hifonics zeus amp I tested it against only has 300 watts per side,Yet it was completely unlistenable , compared to the alpine 1505 V 12 expert ,when I put it head to head with each of the amp hooked up to the component speakers. Sure you get less power with the alpine amp ,but the sound quality it produces will please most audiophiles on here, Quality over quantity.It is built with quality made in Japan components,and is built to last ,and sound very good doing it. The person who buys this amp,and hooks it up to quality components will be extremely satisfied with the sound quality it produces. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coomaster1 View Post
    Hi, Thanks for chiming in on my sale. The price must have went down considerably since I purchased mine new. So I have adjusted the price down to a very fair $245.00. I checked out the ones always selling for $200.00,and they either were blown or beat to hell,aka all scratched up with problematic internals. Mine is a one time owner Alpine 1505 V 12 expert, that was only used on occasional weekend cruises in the 1969 GTO, and has no scratches ,and the internals have been tested to assure everything is good with them.I have the 8 pictures from every angle to show the quality. As for the 1500 rms watts. That was the total power I had in my 1990,s sound quality car stereo. Quite a bit of power for back then,with most of that power going to the components,not the subwoofers making the stereo loud because of all the power going to the component set,and the bass blended in to match,and not be boomy at all. .Also as for being only 225 rms watts per side,I had it bench tested and it was putting more than that, closer to 250 rms watts per side. That is plenty of power to get very high volume, detailed listening with the very minimal distortion.Especially when you use the amp solely to run just the component speakers like I did.Matter of fact there was no distortion at all with the volume turned right up. Even the hifonics zeus amp I tested it against only has 300 watts per side,Yet it was completely unlistenable , compared to the alpine 1505 V 12 expert ,when I put it head to head with each of the amp hooked up to the component speakers. Sure you get less power with the alpine amp ,but the sound quality it produces will please most audiophiles on here, Quality over quantity.It is built with quality made in Japan components,and is built to last ,and sound very good doing it. The person who buys this amp,and hooks it up to quality components will be extremely satisfied with the sound quality it produces. Thanks
    you must be drowning from all that koo-aid you been drinking.

Just to be helpful. There is an alpine collectors page on face book where this would sell easy. They like shelf queens.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up on face book, Time for some Koo aid. It goes down super smooth with the alpine and scan speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up on face book, Time for some Koo aid. It goes down super smooth with the alpine and scan speak.
    It's ok. There are plenty of folks like you out there. They go to compete and get crushed then they put up the kool-aid.
    I like when your types show up.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I'm not sure why you had to turn my for sale of an amp ad into a back n forth thing.I never said I was competing in anything. I am just trying to tell people interested in the amp a little history on what the amp was installed into ,and how it was used, and the shape it is in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

I'm not sure why you had to turn my for sale of an amp ad into a back n forth thing.I never said I was competing in anything. I am just trying to tell people interested in the amp a little history on what the amp was installed into ,and how it was used, and the shape it is in.
    Well your ad was all wrong. You didn't follow the approved format.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Well your ad was all wrong. You didn't follow the approved format. This is what is wrong with todays world. Were all supposed to fall in line and stick to a certain rules and formats everywhere we go now. When is enough, enough. When I grew up, there were none of these rules and regulations everywhere we go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

Well your ad was all wrong. You didn't follow the approved format. This is what is wrong with todays world. Were all supposed to fall in line and stick to a certain rules and formats everywhere we go now. When is enough, enough. When I grew up, there were none of these rules and regulations everywhere we go.
    It's a big deal. You don't think there are scammers everywhere?

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

To everyone viewing this ad. The Alpine 1505 V12 expert amp is SOLD. I had pictures to show, Including the 1969 Gto, and paypal covers you if something were to go wrong,and I also could have produced hundreds of positive feedback from ebay as well.So rather than be accused of being a scammer. I still had my full old school stereo installed in the 69 Gto.Including the alpine anniversary edition head unit and the Alpine scan speak speakers and crossovers etc. After personally listening to the stereo on multiple tracks from low to very high volumes,he not only bought the alpine amp,He bought the whole stereo. He offered to buy the Gto as well,But we worked too long,and hard to sell it. I will definitely miss the high end SQ music when driving the Gto. I will just half to be content with only a stereo in the daily driver. Selling locally as I learned the hard way is always the best. Quality always sells itself. Too bad scammers half to ruin it for others. I have 2 other alpine anniversary edition head units,One brand new in the box never installed with the wires not stripped,and everything in the box with pictures of course that I wanted to post here. I have as back ups just in case I ever had a problem with the other one,but I will sell them locally after seeing what happened to this for sale thread. CLOSED

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    813 Post(s)

Because you didn't follow the rules and are acting like a I diot. There are rules posted when you made this thread but you didn't read them. Where are the pics to even prove you own this thing? And they aren't selling for 200 blown up. And a beat up heats ink doesn't mean it has issues inside. And we get it , the amp was only used to push some components. That's very typical for a 2ch amp and someone of your age. That doesn't make the amp worth more or less. Post rhe pics and follow the forum rules or move on. I'll see you the fb pages if you can get it right. My buddy runs the alpine page on fb also

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    813 Post(s)

To everyone viewing this ad. The Alpine 1505 V12 expert amp is SOLD. I had pictures to show, Including the 1969 Gto, and paypal covers you if something were to go wrong,and I also could have produced hundreds of positive feedback from ebay as well.So rather than be accused of being a scammer. I still had my full old school stereo installed in the 69 Gto.Including the alpine anniversary edition head unit and the Alpine scan speak speakers and crossovers etc. After personally listening to the stereo on multiple tracks from low to very high volumes,he not only bought the alpine amp,He bought the whole stereo. He offered to buy the Gto as well,But we worked too long,and hard to sell it. I will definitely miss the high end SQ music when driving the Gto. I will just half to be content with only a stereo in the daily driver. Selling locally as I learned the hard way is always the best. Quality always sells itself. Too bad scammers half to ruin it for others. I have 2 other alpine anniversary edition head units,One brand new in the box never installed with the wires not stripped,and everything in the box with pictures of course that I wanted to post here. I have as back ups just in case I ever had a problem with the other one,but I will sell them locally after seeing what happened to this for sale thread. CLOSED
    Paypal doesn't cover you up here. Are you stupid bud? Paypal covers you from eBay and actual sites or companies not forum buying. You never posted a pic now all of a sudden it is sold how ironic. Post link to where it sold

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I thought this thread was closed. How is it when I deal on Ebay. I am praised for how I treat people ,etc . But when I get here I get treated like ****. I just thought I'd like to see what it is like to sell on the forums.Now I know. Not one negative feedback with over 100 dealings on Ebay.I have the pics , and you can search the internet till the cows come home,and you will not find them. Since they are not stolen from anyone else. They are my pictures.This is why I chose not to post pics on the forum,because I have had other pictures I have posted online used for some one elses gain. I won't be involved in that again. As for selling for $200.00. You can't find one at all in the shape of mine,was in, before it sold with the rest of my stereo on the weekend .Externally or internally it makes a huge difference in the sale price of anything ,if the component is not all scratched up. I've seen time and time again lots of components sell for a lot less ,or not at all. Do you think for example two cars of the exact same model ,year ,and miles etc The car all scratched up is going to sell for the same price. If you do .Then your the idiot.It just won't.If the person that called me an idiot, bothered to read my full post. Also clearly they didn't read the full post or you wouldn't be asking for a link to where it sold. There is no link. It all sold locally. Cash in my hands.Stereo equipment, after uninstalling directly to his hands. Nobody calling me a liar or idiot, Just a very happy guy I can look in the face and be confident that he got a quality daily driver sound quality stereo he can be happy with for years to come. If I was going to try and pull a scam ,I certainly wouldn't sell it locally to a guy in town,knowing he could just come to my door,and demand his money back.. Anybody feeling it was a scam could easily just move on from the sale.

shredder1 is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    716 Post(s)

WOW!.. Kudos to you dude... now you look even more idiotic than you looked in the first place!.. let it go before you have a coronary or something... UNBELIEVABLE!.. LOL!.. do you think anyone really cares?.. this thread is a soap-opera now...

The Budget Beater Blazer Build... Lookin' for those Basshead Problems!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast