Prv 8000 new in box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new

Price:

$575 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

In price

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by Popwarhomie; 04-25-2017 at 12:40 AM.

2016 Focus ST - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / TangBand 1" tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring /
    2010 Focus coupe [email protected]
    Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /
    https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMINGRANDPA View Post
    I have no idea what i'm talking about.

cfox10 is offline Rock the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    811 Post(s)

Re: Prv 8000

strappable?

Popwarhomie is online now Team Lethal Pressure

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2104 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cfox10 View Post
    strappable?
    No.

2016 Focus ST - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / TangBand 1" tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring /
    Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

cfox10 is offline Rock the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    811 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popwarhomie View Post
    No.
    Why aren't ya running with it? I'm curious how it'd stack up against the FSD's you had. I'm in the market but all these small chasis brazillian amps concern me for making power lol. I've seen dyno's of small amps doing power but it's still messing with my head

Jeffdachef is offline Gunz That Turn on Nunz

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6854 Post(s)

Why aren't ya running with it? I'm curious how it'd stack up against the FSD's you had. I'm in the market but all these small chasis brazillian amps concern me for making power lol. I've seen dyno's of small amps doing power but it's still messing with my head
    its full rail technology. smaller more efficient, less energy loss through heat. See phones nowadays? the processors get smaller and smaller but way more powerful and energy efficient. Thats the path to the future. Technology is advancing but korean tech is stuck on a rut with 30 year old technology. Nothing new or innovative about a guy ordering an amp from korea and testing it in his warehouse then orders a pallet of amps rebadged and then works completely on marketing to people that his amp's the new best thing.... Thats all the korean rebadge companies right now.

While brazilians actually have a state of the art research lab and actual funds for R&D. They rebuild their amp architecture from the ground up multiple times in the last few years soley for the US market and basically idiot proofed their amps. about three more years and brazil is gonna take over the majority of the market share in the car audio competition market because every year they improve on their products and release new amp architecture.
    You saw it man. a 7 to 17 volt capable amp capable of half ohm daily and in damien taylor's video, he did a .125 ohm burp on the bass 12k.

All the iffy stories was from back then when they solely focused on loud mids and highs and their amps were built for mids and highs but then idiots in america used it for subs and used it out of its operating limits and started bashing on the amps for their own stupidity. aka T fade's tests back then.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged
    Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.
    320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

6. Likes The_Grimy_One liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2104 Post(s)

Not mine. We are doing a build for a guy and this one was not needed.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2104 Post(s)

$550 shipped.

9. Likes wew lad liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List