Clarion XC6610 6-channel Marine
Item(s) for Sale:
1 in stock
The XC line of amplifiers by Clarion is their full range Class D design. Instead of doing separate models for the car and marine markets there's just the single marine line.
- 1,000 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- Conformally Coated PC Board
- Stainless Hardware
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover, 50Hz-500Hz
- Variable 12dB/Oct. Bass Boost for CH5/CH6
- Variable Gain Control
- 2 × 40 Amp ATC Fuses
- Switchable High Level Auto Sense
- Soft Turn-On and Turn-Off Circuitry
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- Continuous Rated Power, 20Hz-20kHz, into 4 Ohms @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven 85w × 6
- Typical Power in 2 Ohm Load, 20Hz-20kHz, @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven 125w × 6
- Typical Power in 4-Ohm Bridged Mode, 20Hz-20kHz, @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven 250w × 3
- Number of Channels 6/5/4/3
- Power MOSFET Switching Transistors ●
- 2-Ohm Stable ●
- Variable 12dB/Oct. Bass Boost for CH5/CH6 ●
- High/Low/Full Pass Crossover 50-500Hz
- Corrosion Resistant Connectors; RCA/ Speaker/ Power ●
- Dimensions (W × H × D) (Inches) 11-3/8 × 2-3/16 × 6-7/8
$519.99 including shipping
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Free shipping within the Continental US.
All other locations require a QUOTE.
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record. Many buyers have not yet left feedback.
New online business launching soon. Specializing in car audio system designs and sales for those seeking great sound.