dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

OS PPI Sedonas

Item(s) for Sale: PPI Sedona 50SQ and PPI Sedona 200IX

Item(s) Description/Condition: Both look amazing for their age and work perfectly. The 50SQ is rated at 25x2, the 200ix is rated at 100x2. Both have .08THD and very high damping >500. The 200ix has a built in xover with interchangeable frequency chips. I beleive the one in there now is around 100HZ. These can be found on ebay.

Price: $190 shipped for the pair. Not looking for any trades at the moment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

OS PPI Sedonas-50sq.jpgOS PPI Sedonas-50sq2.jpgOS PPI Sedonas-200ix.jpgOS PPI Sedonas-200ix2.jpg
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: OS PPI Sedonas

would make one hell of a front stage.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: OS PPI Sedonas

If they do not sell that is what I will use them for. The 50SQ does work on my components through passives. I can only imagine it active on highs and the 200ix on mids. I had a PDX-V9 before these and it is amazing the difference.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

+ Reply to Thread