Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Alpine MRV-1507

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Alpine MRV-1507

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine MRV-1507

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Big **** two channel class a/b power here. Lots of clean power for a loud front stage or really clean sub stage. Rated for 225 watts rms by 2 into 4 ohms, 450 watts rms by 2 into 2 ohms, and 900 watts rms into 4 ohms bridged mono ( all underrated). Amp is a flat out beast. It has a large footprint but its well worth the trouble to shoehorn it into your install. Has a nice parametric eq in the bass region which might make it a good candidate for some SQ sub bass. I have heard of people running these at 2 ohms mono with no issue(powered properly of course) . She isn't the prettiest 1507 out there but still looks pretty **** given her age and sheer size. Yes she is scratched,scraped,bumped,bruised, but it still presents very well IMO. Works like a champ obviously. Missing one speaker terminal screw. I don't want to get rid of it but its just collecting dust. Another enthusiast may as well get some good use out of it.

Price:

170 Shipped In the US. Not real interested in trades but don't be scared to offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price. Most likely fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

phantom240 is offline ALL YOUR INTERNETZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Alpine MRV-1507

Oh man, I LOVED my 1507's I had. Fairly certain they're a little underrated. If I could get my hands on a 757 to match, I might hit you up.

Quote Originally Posted by 18lexusowner View Post
    If your not a liberal cockbag than it's funny.
    Refs: Lostsoul, DaGh0st, Jadeaudio, mhschiefs806, revrider1, GavinVoy, maximpakt

k3n12ock is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

To add another one in my car..hmm.. quick question though, do you know why some of these don't have the "battery direct" option? Mines does but the only other ones I've seen are like yours.

CACO:
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2073

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k3n12ock View Post
    To add another one in my car..hmm.. quick question though, do you know why some of these don't have the "battery direct" option? Mines does but the only other ones I've seen are like yours.
    Not sure if some are missing it or just have the plastic cap over it. Mine does have the battery direct option. It just has a plastic cap over it covering the extra terminal. The cap pops right off with a small flathead screwdriver. Perhaps yours is just missing the cap?

Closed Thread