Item(s) for Sale:
JBL GTO-1001EZ x 1
Powerful Class D topology that easily connects to OEM or aftermarket systems.
A small-footprint subwoofer amplifier with 1450-watt max power output, flexible impedance load and easy setup.
- 1450-watt (max) Class D mono subwoofer amplifier
- Easy setup and adjustment of input gain
- Wired or auto-sensing remote turn-on
The new GTO EZ series of amplifiers by JBL takes the mystery out of dialing in the gain knob. Enjoy the easiest setup you’ve experienced, and never worry about shortening the lifespan of your amplifier. The large, finned heatsink ensures bulletproof operation.
- 1,000W RMS at 2 Ohms @ 14.4V
- 650W RMS at 4 Ohms @ 14.4V
- Minimum impedance: 2 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 – 280 Hz
- THD @ rated RMS power: 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Class D
- Variable Bass Boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Optional wired remote level control sold separately
- CEA-2006 Compliant
14-11/16″ W x 2-5/8″ H x 9-11/16″ D
pm me to discuss price
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Free shipping to the Continental US