Item(s) for Sale:
Alpine MRP-M1000 *WITH ENDCAPS*
Mechanically: 9/10 (only because it is not BNIB, therefore it is not a 10/10)
missing Ground screw, but the bolt i have in there serves the same purpose.
missing one speaker output screw, again i used a smaller bolt and it worked.
- mono subwoofer car amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Class D amp with MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- fuse rating: 25A x 4
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 15"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
shipping is seperate from the price we decide on for this amp but i will work with you
VIDEO: Rockford Fosgate setup - YouTube
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).