Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Reload Thread: Minty Crescendo bc2k

  1. #1
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Item(s) for Sale:

    crescendo bass clef 2k


    Item(s) Description/Condition:
    got this amp a little over a month ago.connected when i first got it and ran it for 2 hrs @ 1ohm . was not impressed by output . so i put my pdx back in . after i sold the pdx i put the crescendo back in and still was not impressed. thats why im selling. appearance is 10/10 looks as good as it did the day i opened the box except for a couple finger prints . i did not mount the amp either so the feet are still mint conditon .
    mechanical 10/10 as well


    Price:

    325 shipped
    will trade for sundown 1500 & a couple feet of some nice
    0 gauge


    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
    ups or fedex your choice
    comes with bass knob & cord . manual and original box
    Attachment 26534974Attachment 26534980Attachment 26534979Attachment 26534978Attachment 26534977Attachment 26534976Attachment 26534975


    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Love this amp, glws




  3. #3
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    Love this amp, glws
    thanks



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

  4. #4
    pickup1's Avatar
    pickup1 is online now Audiosystem,Dynaudio...



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roanoke,TX
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by chargdbassbuick View Post
    thanks
    But you didn't?




  5. #5
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by pickup1 View Post
    But you didn't?
    but i didnt >? what like the amp? only thing i like is the look. was not pleased by output .
    no trying to dog the company or anything like that . im just saying ive tried several amps prior and this one tops the list of one of the worst ones ive had.
    didnt work for me , but im sure someone else will be pleased with it



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

  6. #6
    hispls's Avatar
    hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by chargdbassbuick View Post
    but i didnt >? what like the amp? only thing i like is the look. was not pleased by output .
    no trying to dog the company or anything like that . im just saying ive tried several amps prior and this one tops the list of one of the worst ones ive had.
    didnt work for me , but im sure someone else will be pleased with it
    LOL, way to post dump your own thread.

    GLWS. I suspect these want to be run into low impedence to really get down.




  7. #7
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is online now I put on



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    LOL, way to post dump your own thread.

    GLWS. I suspect these want to be run into low impedence to really get down.
    These do a pretty good amount of power even at 1, they aren't like the 20.1's that get straight stupid at .5 and lower. Maybe the 3500/5500 are but AFAIK the 2k isn't really like that. It's basically an AQ2200 in terms of power.




  8. #8
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    LOL, way to post dump your own thread.

    GLWS. I suspect these want to be run into low impedence to really get down.
    LOL im just being honest with my review . i would agree it probably does come alive at .5.
    ive heard countless good things about the amp but just didnt do me justice thats all



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

  9. #9
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    These do a pretty good amount of power even at 1, they aren't like the 20.1's that get straight stupid at .5 and lower. Maybe the 3500/5500 are but AFAIK the 2k isn't really like that. It's basically an AQ2200 in terms of power.
    ive owned a older aq 2200 the model without a bass boost setting i loved it . got down @ .5 never tried 1ohm load. i would not say these two are similar tho . just my 2c



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

  10. #10
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is online now I put on



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by chargdbassbuick View Post
    ive owned a older aq 2200 the model without a bass boost setting i loved it . got down @ .5 never tried 1ohm load. i would not say these two are similar tho . just my 2c
    How old was the amp? I have an older model as well (2-3 years old). I can run it at .5 but it gets pretty hot fast.




  11. #11
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    How old was the amp? I have an older model as well (2-3 years old). I can run it at .5 but it gets pretty hot fast.
    im not too sure what year. i remember seeing the audioque amps on their website and noticed my audioque amp did not have the bass boost setting. if i had to guess i had it back in 2010 so i would estimate 2007-2009 ?? i ran it at .5 ohm load and got warm but never hot. i was dippin in the 12.8volts and took it well. i suspect your electrical is just dipping low or and clipping issue. ? hook a dmm to your power and ground going into the amp and see what voltage is looking like. hope i could help



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

  12. #12
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is online now I put on



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by chargdbassbuick View Post
    im not too sure what year. i remember seeing the audioque amps on their website and noticed my audioque amp did not have the bass boost setting. if i had to guess i had it back in 2010 so i would estimate 2007-2009 ?? i ran it at .5 ohm load and got warm but never hot. i was dippin in the 12.8volts and took it well. i suspect your electrical is just dipping low or and clipping issue. ? hook a dmm to your power and ground going into the amp and see what voltage is looking like. hope i could help
    It gets warm, not hot. And my voltage stays in the high 12's. I just don't like running it at .5 and having it get warm at all lol. I need to get some computer fans and make a little case for it to circulate air




  13. #13
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    True



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

  14. #14
    audiobaun's Avatar
    audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    rockwall,Tx
    Posts
    6,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by chargdbassbuick View Post
    Item(s) for Sale:

    crescendo bass clef 2k


    Item(s) Description/Condition:
    got this amp a little over a month ago.connected when i first got it and ran it for 2 hrs @ 1ohm . was not impressed by output . so i put my pdx back in . after i sold the pdx i put the crescendo back in and still was not impressed. thats why im selling. appearance is 10/10 looks as good as it did the day i opened the box except for a couple finger prints . i did not mount the amp either so the feet are still mint conditon .
    mechanical 10/10 as well


    Price:

    325 shipped
    will trade for sundown 1500 & a couple feet of some nice
    0 gauge


    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
    ups or fedex your choice
    comes with bass knob & cord . manual and original box
    Attachment 26534974Attachment 26534980Attachment 26534979Attachment 26534978Attachment 26534977Attachment 26534976Attachment 26534975


    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    What kind of power do you feel like justifies the true rms power of the amp?Or what amp would you compare too of output,along with consistancy?(ms).Did/or were you able to run it at @ohms at all??Also, do you have the upgraded power supply for the amp to run @14v or better?Im asking all this due to possibly buying this amp, along with another..thanks




  15. #15
    chargdbassbuick's Avatar
    chargdbassbuick is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Minty Crescendo bc2k

    Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    What kind of power do you feel like justifies the true rms power of the amp?Or what amp would you compare too of output,along with consistancy?(ms).Did/or were you able to run it at @ohms at all??Also, do you have the upgraded power supply for the amp to run @14v or better?Im asking all this due to possibly buying this amp, along with another..thanks
    i would say that it does every bit of rated power plus some . in my case it was sending a full clip signal to my sub when it achieved such power. maybe it was just me, my headunit my line driver etc. im not sure . my electrical consist of mechman 270amp alt big 3 done in tsunami ofc 0 gauge wire . kinetik 1400 up front 1800 in the rear . 2 0 gauge grounds for the rear battery, 4 cadence 4gauge runs from front to back . each one fused for 100amps each .highest my voltage gets is 14.v. morning cold start 14.6.-14.8v



    SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar

    BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

    TRADED WITH:

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS:Crescendo BC2000D Minty L@@K
    By Boomsday in forum Amplifier Classifieds
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 10:59 AM
  2. FS: Crescendo BC2k
    By brmcm15 in forum Amplifier Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum