Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Reload Thread: Memphis Mojo 4kw

  1. #16
    badazzinky's Avatar
    badazzinky is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Ville, Ky
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by ktraughb View Post
    That won't get the results you're looking for
    as i said,.... its just a thought. only lasted about 17 seconds though lol







  2. #17
    badazzinky's Avatar
    badazzinky is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Ville, Ky
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Bump




  3. #18
    badazzinky's Avatar
    badazzinky is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Ville, Ky
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Bumpidy bump




  4. #19
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by ktraughb View Post
    That won't get the results you're looking for
    I totally disagree. If you have the battery to push 2 of these amps you will do as well if not better than any Korean board amp. I would definitely rather have 2 4KW's than an 1100.1, as long as you have the battery. Now as far as gaining on the meter, that's all in your build, but you can't lose as far as power is concerned with these 4KW's. I do agree that just doubling your power won't do much, but neither will a bigger amp, power is power when it come to that world. And I'm sorry, a 4K amp with a potential 500 amp draw, as opposed to a "12.5K" amp with a potential 800 amp draw. a 10V(mojo) input sensitivity as opposed to 6V(1100.1) and not to mention the 4KW loves 18V as is. The Memphis Mojo 4KW wins all day against most of the amps in the industry IMO, and don't let anyone on here tell you your amp isn't worth your asking price, because they sell from 1600-1899 all day from dealers. MAP is 1699 MSRP is 1899, but I would definitely keep your amp and build around it before you get disapointed with a big Korean




  5. #20
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    He's got plenty of battery and alt, makes the power on my jeep weap.

    He's concerned with competing in MECA, and they're switching to clamped power ratings so the less power supplies in the equasion, the better.




  6. #21
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    He's got plenty of battery and alt, makes the power on my jeep weap.

    He's concerned with competing in MECA, and they're switching to clamped power ratings so the less power supplies in the equasion, the better.
    Makes sense, I don't do much with MECA, been to a few shows, but I mostly do DB Drag




  7. #22
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    Makes sense, I don't do much with MECA, been to a few shows, but I mostly do DB Drag
    I'm the opposite, lol. I've only been to two DB Drag events ever, my shit's just not designed for it. We do have another up and comming organization here called FCBC (For competitiors, by competitiors) where they do 30 seconds on music only at the headrest. Shits brutal on setups though.




  8. #23
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    I'm the opposite, lol. I've only been to two DB Drag events ever, my shit's just not designed for it. We do have another up and comming organization here called FCBC (For competitiors, by competitiors) where they do 30 seconds on music only at the headrest. Shits brutal on setups though.
    Sounds like it, got damm!! I guarantee y'all see some smoke with that sh1t. I guess they wanna bring the old days back, like them old death match tie breakers, lol




  9. #24
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    Sounds like it, got damm!! I guarantee y'all see some smoke with that sh1t. I guess they wanna bring the old days back, like them old death match tie breakers, lol
    Oh, didn't mention that they have a 2nd round where you go 45 seconds of music. I've got my setup pretty stinky going to their shows. They wanna promote old school groundpound setups not faggy burp boxes.




  10. #25
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    Oh, didn't mention that they have a 2nd round where you go 45 seconds of music. I've got my setup pretty stinky going to their shows. They wanna promote old school groundpound setups not faggy burp boxes.
    I feel that, I was just thinking that if your system is built for it, you shouldn't have any problems. I think I'd give it a run with my escalade




  11. #26
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    I feel that, I was just thinking that if your system is built for it, you shouldn't have any problems. I think I'd give it a run with my escalade
    They've got a cult following here in KY now, their shows are even bigger than MECA events ....and they give out cash payouts if your a winner. I don't think any other organization does that anymore.




  12. #27
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    They've got a cult following here in KY now, their shows are even bigger than MECA events ....and they give out cash payouts if your a winner. I don't think any other organization does that anymore.
    yeah, cash left the events a long time ago, that's bout it, right in KY huh, I'm about 3 hours away from KY border, I might have to look into it




  13. #28
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    yeah, cash left the events a long time ago, that's bout it, right in KY huh, I'm about 3 hours away from KY border, I might have to look into it
    Ed (sirsavealot on here) runs the shows. He usually posts when they are comming up. Like for example, there is one this sunday in Elizabethtown, KY at the lake. Great place to throw events, its right in town and ya got a cool breeze!




  14. #29
    badazzinky's Avatar
    badazzinky is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Ville, Ky
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    Its def not a bad amp at all.... its a beast! But I just had some custom built subs done, so if I used the mojo like I'm selling I'd honestly need atleast 2 more to.strap 3 together just to get the pwr needed for my new setup. (And with 12k+ out of those 3 would still be under powered for what I'm running....




  15. #30
    ktraughb's Avatar
    ktraughb is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Louisville, ky
    Posts
    1,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Memphis Mojo 4kw

    I know they're good. But like Dan describes, hell be better off on a single amp. Also, he knows the value--he paid full retail for it and got kicked in the gut. Jk Chris, lets get this sold!



    Top Notch Auto Works,llc
    http://topnotchautoworks.net/
    Keeping Louisville Loud!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what is everyone pushing with their Memphis Mojo 4kws?
    By billabongcr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum